Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. As soon as you know post it up. I think some of the others talked about Batavia CC as well for Tuesday. Just let me know when and where.

I may be able to make Tuesday work too, I don't really have a preference on the course, have only played BCC with you once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could be wrong, but I would guess Terry Hills might be drier. That place really drains nicely and it was in solid shape in early February.
Myself, Shankosaurus, Plin, Krispyk and Harvmp have shown interest so far...anyone else?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but I would guess Terry Hills might be drier. That place really drains nicely and it was in solid shape in early February.
Myself, Shankosaurus, Plin, Krispyk and Harvmp have shown interest so far...anyone else?

What time are you guys going?

What time are you guys going?
Nothing definite yet. Trying to gauge interest. I would say 9:30-10am.

Nothing definite yet. Trying to gauge interest. I would say 9:30-10am.

Ok I wouldnt be able to make it up until the afternoon if I could make it work, probably try to get out local after work then.

Ok I wouldnt be able to make it up until the afternoon if I could make it work, probably try to get out local after work then.
That was just the initial thought on a teetime. Let's see what the consensus is. When's sundown now anyways, 6:30ish?

I can't play during the week, wish I could join you guys.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I can't play during the week, wish I could join you guys.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Same here, at least not until the summer.

Would love to join you guys, but that work thing gets in the way. Weather looks great...enjoy the round.

not sure but hoping for Tuesday, have dentist appointment at 5 pm, I will keep checking here for tee times and let you guys know

I did hit the m1 fairly well, just not sure of the feel with only about 15-20 balls hit though

Quick question: where would you guys recommend for a fitted in the buffalo or Rochester area? I've heard good things about the werhle dome, golftec, and big oak. Looking for new irons and possibly a driver shaft, so wasn't sure where to look

Quick question: where would you guys recommend for a fitted in the buffalo or Rochester area? I've heard good things about the werhle dome, golftec, and big oak. Looking for new irons and possibly a driver shaft, so wasn't sure where to look

Custom Golf Advantage in Webster.

Custom Golf Advantage in Webster.

Thanks Jimmy. Would you mind telling me a little about the process. Also how long it is and what the costs are?

Thanks Jimmy. Would you mind telling me a little about the process. Also how long it is and what the costs are?

I'm not sure if their prices changed but when I went I paid $80 and they spent probably a hour and 45 mins with me which was supposed to be a hour long. They used the GC2 launch monitor and the Mizuno shaft optimizer. And they had damn near every shaft you could think of. They were awesome.

Last edited:
not sure but hoping for Tuesday, have dentist appointment at 5 pm, I will keep checking here for tee times and let you guys know

Looks like we have interest from 7 so far:
moosejaa
Plin
Krispyk
Harvmp
Shankosaurus
Greggdrews (afternoon tee time)
Maddog701

What's everyone's preference for a tee-time and course between Terry Hills and Batavia CC?
Mine's Terry Hills in the morning (sorry Gregg).

Either is fine by me....hope I can make it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

moosejaa
Plin
Krispyk
Harvmp
Shankosaurus
Maddog701

What's everyone's preference for a tee-time and course between Terry Hills and Batavia CC?

Terry Hills only because I have a gift card for 18 holes. Time doesn't matter.

Only about a week to go for signups everybody.

moosejaa
Plin
Krispyk
Harvmp
Shankosaurus
Maddog701

No preference on course, but like 10-11 tee time would be the most convenient for me if others are good for that slot

signups for the Cure event? sin't it on the 21th?
That they are unless JB has switched things up which could always happen.

Im going to say Im out for golf up there on Tuesday, with work Ill have to stay local

I've waited long enough. Pretty sure I'll get some golf in today! And definitely whenever the get together is :banana:

I am gonna try to get out this week at some point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back