The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory training. Because after 13 years in the Army, I have not figured out not to put OPSEC info on Facebook. Nor have I learned not to play touch-butt with my battle buddies.

I feel your pain. The Navy is just as bad in that regard!

Mr V won't let us eat a cheat meal ... THIS IS HORSE POOP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give him another day or two, and he'll break.

They always do.

Think about what you want in a cheat meal... Then find a healthy way to make it.

I talk about a cheat meal on mondays never happens
I might eat a piece of cheesecake though

He called the s%@t poop, haha

Ugh it's warm and the stink is back from the range vent. Almost smells like something died up there.

Don't they put grates on those things so birds can't get in??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Isn't there a flapper on the exterior of the house?

Find someone with a plumbers inspection camera. They can snake it in and see what kind of treat is up in the duct work.

I have a boroscope but it's only about 5 feet long.

I bought a new house to avoid this ****.

Uggggggh

Isn't there a flapper on the exterior of the house?

Find someone with a plumbers inspection camera. They can snake it in and see what kind of treat is up in the duct work.
And no it vents out of the roof.

Sciatic nerve in right hip has been acting up. Haven't been able to play since Valentines Day. Been going to chiropractor. Tried twice to just hit some wedges at the range. Can barely get through 1 bucket before limping back to car. Getting old ain't for sissies.
Do you put your wallet in your back pocket? I moved my wallet to my front pocket and after a week or so my sciatic nerve stopped with the constant flare ups.

Yes I did. Not now. Been going to chiropractor. That was the first thing he asked. Lol

Being dropped off at the airport, then walking into security and realizing that you left your phone in the car. Panick moment. Then I tried to down load an app to make my tablet into a phone, and I haven't hooked up to any wifi.
I did finally get it all worked out and my phone back in my possession, but that was extremely agravating.

Drove all the way to work (35 minutes) , I open the doors, to find I left the key at home. It's going to be a long day!

I must curl my wrists in my sleep, because I can't move my hands when I wake up. Ugh, bring on the wrist braces.

Awesome. An on time departure and arrival now goes FUBAR because some idiot put his heart medication in a gate checked bag. They are getting the bag just for the medication only, then putting it back.

Initially, the guy wanted his bag in the plane, then finally came up with the heart meds thing.

Now I understand why they say things 10 million times; some people still don't get it.

This is basic flying 101.

Wow, I think the captain is more pissed than me. The guy and his two family members are getting kicked off the flight.

Wow, I think the captain is more pissed than me. The guy and his two family members are getting kicked off the flight.

And just where do you think your going?

Lol, sorry, we ended up taking off. I'm flying back from Los Angeles. The weather is actually better in Philly than SoCal some how.

Double dippers. They should immediately lose the privilege to dine in public ... or with other people.

On my way home from a day of golf, and call My wife.
She started feeling bad last night at dinner, now it sounds like she has the full blown Flu!
We will be visiting the ER tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back