The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chili for dinner. That's all I'll say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made some awesome healthy tacos. I had maybe a pinch too much cheese...

Rant.

So after driving to a local course to get some practice in and trying to clear my head. My car decided it didn't want to drive anymore. Won't even drive in 2 wheel drive now and barely got it to my house using the 4 wheel auto. So basically No job, no car. I'm awesome.

Oh man kb. Hopefully it turns for you

Current mood:
3bce66ca045c434248eeacb9d004be97.jpg

It's only Monday and the frustration level is at peak levels... Going to be a long week if this keeps up.

Sciatic nerve in right hip has been acting up. Haven't been able to play since Valentines Day. Been going to chiropractor. Tried twice to just hit some wedges at the range. Can barely get through 1 bucket before limping back to car. Getting old ain't for sissies.

I am on day one of clean eating and no soda/energy drinks.

It's a Rant today, and a Happy in the future! Good job man!

2ec42804897ff3629cd59792b3c10d75.jpg

Not my idea of an awesome breakfast.

It sucks for about 10 days, but then you figure out all the good stuff you can eat that is good for you and it's not so bad.

I had scrambled egg whites with ham. It too was 160 calories.

I was going to have scrambled eggs with Ham but he just wanted to squeal when I wouldn't share.

36726b0e1197b579ea17c092150f0a14.jpg

Solid breakfast though. Before I started intermittent fasting those things were a breakfast staple for me

Needs more chorizo and potatoes. And a tortilla. Basically I want a breakfast burrito.

Needs more chorizo and potatoes. And a tortilla. Basically I want a breakfast burrito.

Well I would eat breakfast burritos every morning but then I would gain all the weight back haha. Breakfast burritos are incredible, that much I will agree with you on

Going through golfing with THPers withdraws. Need to get a so cal meet up schedule.

Well I guess spring is here....

0a3c0bc5abaa961f1adcb902f52b2418.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just figured out my club is not coming UPS ground, but UPS Surepost... figured out what the 3 extra business days was for.

Telling someone something over and over again.... Them not listening, or intelligent enough to retain the information, or too lazy to dig in and try to figure it out.

So yeah, 7 hours today on the road to fix something that should have taken 20 minutes....

Now, I guess I'll resume the things I have to do today...

Telling someone something over and over again.... Them not listening, or intelligent enough to retain the information, or too lazy to dig in and try to figure it out.

So yeah, 7 hours today on the road to fix something that should have taken 20 minutes....

My personal favorite is when people ask a question and then argue.

I had the same rant a few weeks ago a wise man said to me just remember most people are not very smart

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My personal favorite is when people ask a question and then argue.

Hahaha yeah I see that a lot in my business too. I often say, if your going to ask me a question then argue with me about the answer. I feel you'd be better off keeping it to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back