drogers15

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all here at THP. I've had a club in my hand since I was 5, but every year looking to improve and become more consistent while having lots of fun with friends. Looking forward to interacting and learning here in the future. I was suggested by a friend to look into this and I like everything here. Can't wait to start exploring.

Hopefully this Upstate NY weather holds off and the 50s and 60s turn into 70s and 80s.

Hit 'em long, hit 'em straight.

Welcome to THP. I'm in Albany, NY myself.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks! I am from Elmira, NY. Just south of the Finger Lakes Region.

Welcome to THP. Looking forward to the THP Event coming up in your state this year.

Welcome to THP. Lots of good upstate NY guys around these parts. I'm a transplanted Buffalo guy

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome! I'm about an hour west of you

Welcome to THP.

Hey all here at THP. I've had a club in my hand since I was 5, but every year looking to improve and become more consistent while having lots of fun with friends. Looking forward to interacting and learning here in the future. I was suggested by a friend to look into this and I like everything here. Can't wait to start exploring.

Hopefully this Upstate NY weather holds off and the 50s and 60s turn into 70s and 80s.

Hit 'em long, hit 'em straight.

Hmmm....I just might happen to know this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP. I'm an Albany guy myself.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP. You've got some solid THPers up your way. Just avoid that DDEC guy! Hahahaha just kidding.

Welcome to THP. You've got some solid THPers up your way. Just avoid that DDEC guy! Hahahaha just kidding.
Those that know me know how right on this advice is

Welcome to THP !!

Back