Gfrosty2

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey new guy here from southern Vermont. Brattleboro to be exact. Just found this place, never really thought much about a possible golf forum. But then got thinking about finding an open course and realized a forum might be the best place to find it. Looking forward to discussing all things golf.

Welcome to THP sir. You have found something wonderful here, Have Fun!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

I've wanted to visit Vermont for a long time, seems like a cool place.

W e l c o m e

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! My wife and I head up to VT multiple times a year on vacation, we love it up there.

There's a pretty active contingent of New England THPers, and we usually do at least one get-together a year, often in West/Central MA during the fall, so that might not be a bad drive for you.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'm in Lebanon - we should go play Brentwood when the snow melts.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

My family is originally from Rutland, VT.

I’m currently in Troy, NY; about 20 minutes from Bennington, VT. We go to Old Orchard Beach, ME every summer, and stop for breakfast at Dot’s in Wilmington on our way through.

Welcome to THP sir. You have found something wonderful here, Have Fun!!

I’ll echo this. But I really wish people would stop joining. Makes my odds way worse... :) (Grandaddy, Grandaddy, Grandaddy!!:)).

Hey new guy here from southern Vermont. Brattleboro to be exact. Just found this place, never really thought much about a possible golf forum. But then got thinking about finding an open course and realized a forum might be the best place to find it. Looking forward to discussing all things golf.

VT....man I thought my golf season was too short in Ohio. Haha. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back