Want to Be on TEEm Tour Edge?

I’m TEE’ming with excitement

Official entry -

My passion for golf makes me want to be part of TEEm Tour Edge. I thoroughly enjoy testing new equipment and writing reviews. I came to THP for club information and this would give me the opportunity to give back some information and opinions to THP and Tour Edge.

Social networks - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin

That is awesome! Good luck everyone looking forward to the reviews and feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this is not at all what I thought of when this was teased, and boy am I glad I was wrong. This is going to be an incredibly cool experience for the lucky AC members chosen.

I want to join the TEEm because I am the target market for Tour Edge. A golfer seeking quality equipment without a crazy price tag. The live video really sold me on the brand and I would love to see more. I use Twitter and Instagram for golf content.

Dang, that's a heck of an opportunity for some lucky THPer's. Nicely done!

I love Tour Edge and have been playing their fairways for as long as I’ve played golf. I would like to try other TE equipment and review their different lines especially EXS! I am an active THP member and on Twitter and Instagram.

Best of luck to all.

Currently active on Twitter, Instagram, multiple golf forums, and Facebook for social media sites.

My Entry:

Watching THP’s “Live from Tour Edge HQ” showed me how much technology, innovation, and excitement Tour Edge golf has poured into their products. You continue to see it on the Tour Champions and Golf Channel. If selected, TEEm would give me the opportunity to extend those same characteristics to others.

I use Facebook, IG, Twitter and of course, THP.

ENTRY:

I'd love the opportunity to test out new products from TEE. I usually play twice a week and practice almost daily at home in the golf cave. I'm currently a 10 index and am always looking for new tech to improve my game, and share my results on social media.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Official Entry:
Tour Edge really gets golf the industry! I want to be a part of the TEEm because I want to inform the members of this forum with an honest review of products. The bonus is to be able to test products from Tour Edge.

Handicap 1.7(Frozen in Minnesota Winter Currently)

Active on Twitter Instagram and Facebook

Last edited:
Great stuff so far.

This sounds like a really cool opportunity. I'm looking forward to seeing it all unfold.

I would be perfect for the TEEm. I ROCK!!!! Enough said.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A major part of helping to get rid of the "third-party" stigma is to compare against the top companies. The position I am in and the resources I have will absolutely help with that. Plus living less than 2 hours away from the HQ brings this much closer to heart.

I have Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook. Pretty much everything out there.

I want to be part of the TEEm because I play at least 3 times a week so have plenty of testing time. Having never hit any of their clubs I think I can be very fair in the review of the clubs.

Social media is Twitter and Facebook.

Great entries so far.. I cannot wait to see who is chosen and read the reviews!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What an opportunity! Good luck everyone

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
I have been a Tour Edge fan since I began playing. Being in a small market, this would give me the opportunity to explore what Tour Edge is putting out right now, where I have few opportunities to do so now.

Social media:
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram

Entry:

I would love to be on TEEm Tour Edge because I’ve never had the opportunity to try any of their products, and I love doing reviews. What better way than to jump in on the team.

What I use?

THP, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat (if that one counts too).

Awesome contest JB! Here is my official entry below. I’m on facebook and will make an instagram account if chosen.

Tour Edge? Isn’t that old people clubs? Well, I’d almost fit in. I have more handicap than the nursing home but I’m still in my thirties. I haven’t bought a single new club because I have kids... and a wife. And a picture is worth a thousand words.

38eb543f0c8a3b56620dd98ee7aed26e.jpg

Being a part of the Tour Edge TEEm would be a great opportunity to let others know about their great products. Tour Edge is a great company that combines outstanding design with value pricing to help players improve their game.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter .

Entry:
I'm a believer in TEE's new approach that you don't have to break the bank to have access to top end golf equipment. I will bring honesty and enthusiasm to my reviews on whichever pieces of equipment they would like a nonbiased, mid-capper's opinion of.

Social media= facebook, twitter, and instagram

Hdcp 10-15

I really need to get signed up for some social media but there is a problem. I feel like I would be cheating the THP system because I have zero desire to Facebook, Tweet or Instagram at all. I would only use these outlets to satisfy my agreement to review products here so my heart would not be in it. THP has contests all the time that do not require social media and for that I am happy.

Do you think it is okay to only use social media in order to enter more contest's here?

I really need to get signed up for some social media but there is a problem. I feel like I would be cheating the THP system because I have zero desire to Facebook, Tweet or Instagram at all. I would only use these outlets to satisfy my agreement to review products here so my heart would not be in it. THP has contests all the time that do not require social media and for that I am happy.

Do you think it is okay to only use social media in order to enter more contest's here?

You can use it for whatever you would like. If you want to do it for THP contests? Go for it. Lots of fun. If you prefer to spend your time here, that's great too.

Back