Want to Be on TEEm Tour Edge?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever wanted to be a club tester/reviewer? We are partnering up with Tour Edge for a chance for THPers to do just that. We call the program TEEm Tour Edge and it is going to be a lot of fun for the remainder of the year.

i-RbQVC78-M.jpg

What is It?
We will select 4 Albatross Club Members of different skill levels that will be part of the team. They will hear from communications, get equipment info and have gear sent directly to their house FOUR times this year. Their job will be to test the equipment out, and review it on the THP Forum and social media. Like THP, Tour Edge is looking for honest feedback. The goal here is to help answer questions and share information on the products, so you must be willing to be active.

How Does It Work
Every couple of months a new piece of equipment will arrive along with some messaging about the technology and product as a whole. Your job will be to take some pictures, test it out and share all of that information on the THP Forum and social media. Each time a new piece of equipment comes, you repeat the tasks and have some fun with it. As part of TEEm Tour Edge, the products you review are yours to keep. The fun of it, is you won't know what is coming until it shows up.

How to Signup
Give us 50 words or less in this thread on why you want to be part of their TEEm.
Also include what social media outlets you use.
Remember there is commitment to this for the remainder of the year to review the products and be active, so keep that in mind.
Signups will be open through March 21st

Qualifying
Throughout the year on THP holds incredible events, gives away trips and has special attractions just like this one for something we call the Albatross Club. The club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity in St. Jude. It also gives us the opportunity to keep bringing cool and unique programs to this community. For more information, click here to see the thread with all of the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you guys said some cool stuff was coming for Albatross members but, man! That's a pretty sweet deal!

That, is pretty intensely amazing.

Can staff sign-up still? Because wow.

• Admin
That, is pretty intensely amazing.

Can staff sign-up still? Because wow.

Of course. Its open to anybody that has an Albatross Club membership.

What an amazing opportunity for 4 THPers to test and review some incredible equipment!

Wow what an awesome opportunity. Wish I could take part. Football activities will be starting soon and I just won't have the time.

Best of Luck to those entering and I look forward to these club reviews!!

I'm an avid upper Midwest golfer and understand the desire to have the most fun possible in a few months. Helping others do that, by supporting an upper Midwest company sounds like an honour. I've been an active THPer for 9-years and understand the responsibilities that come with testing equipment.

I am on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram

Great opportunity here.

Amazing opportunity!!

I want to be apart of this testing for 2 reasons. First because I have used their equipment before and it top notch. Secondly, I like most folks, love trying out new clubs, but cost doesn't allow me to do much of it.

Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

That's a really cool idea, love the surprise element of it throughout the year!

I came to this forum years ago looking for the best SGI irons. Since coming here, I have learned so much reading/watching reviews. This is an opportunity for me to do my part. I play at least once a week and would be excited to be able to participate.

I am active on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

I play 100+ rounds a year and practice quite a bit. I feel like I could really put these clubs to the test while on the course or the range. I am very active on the forum and would love to share my experiences with Tour Edge product!

Thanks for the opportunity, I am on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

I would be absolutely honored to me a part of the THP / Tour Edge Exotics TEEm, thanks so much for the opportunity!

Official Entry:
As a long time user of TEE's clubs, 61 year old 18 handicap, and having spent the majority of my career doing testing, analysis, and summarizing test results, I think I'd be a perfect fit for this. Would love to review their equipment and share my thoughts.

Social Media:
Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook

Last edited:
Cool opportunity! I'm a good candidate to be on the TEEm.

I constantly travel with my clubs. This allows me to review gear on courses, in conditions all over the world, where I chat with everyone I meet.

I manage two Instagram accounts totalling approximately 12,000 followers, and a facebook.

Posted by my thumbs.

Wow, what a great opportunity. I love trying new and innovative equipment and TEE, from my point of view, is a leader in this. As a custom club builder I also like to compare the components that make up the best equipment. I'm not a great golfer (13 handicap from the senior tees) but in the summer play 2 or 3 times a week. I think my skill level would be a fair test of the equipment.

I am on Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook.

Official Entry:

I have 3 main reasons for wanting to be a part of this testing: I cannot get Tour Edge stuff in Louisville, KY so this is my only option for seeing it, I love sharing my thoughts, and I also live on a golf course so testing is convenient for me.

Wow- this is an unbelievable opportunity.

Official Entry: Would love to join the TEEm and share my experiences with THP and all of social media! The EX10 Beta FW made me a believer and I'd be ecstatic to have the opportunity to test out more Tour Edge Equipment.

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat

Wow what an awesome opportunity for Albatross members. TEE makes some really good stuff!

This is such a cool idea, and I am looking forward to reading all about the equipment Tour Edge has to offer. I have always been a big fan of their stuff.

This a pretty sick opportunity and very cool.

I knew something really cool was coming from Tour Edge. This is fun.

I have been intrigued with Tour Edge from all the coverage from THP and their products here recently. After following Sox Fans fitting journey at HQ last year and more recently the video at HQ along with the Exotics driver has really caught my attention and would love to test it along with the other products they offer. I love their approach to the product and the buzz that is coming out of it.

Facebook and Instagram

Pretty damn sweet opportunity for 4 luck AC members who really want to dig in on reviewing some equipment throughout the year! Very cool addtion and again, another out the box thing presented by THP

This is amazing

Application:
"To help the average golfer get information on golf equipment that they can relate to, while

Every shot counts and may not always be the greatest, but we can learn from each one and

Every golfer needs some assistance to elevate their game and

match and exceed their personal best"

IceyShanks on Twitter and Instagram

This is a great opportunity! Tour Edge seems like a great company with better products and better people. I have never paid much attention to Tour Edge in the past until fellow THPer Sox_Fan told me about the new EXS Driver! I hit it and it flat out performed! I would love this opportunity! Thanks THP & Tour Edge!

Facebook & Twitter

Back