Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

If we are just going by the caps i think we might be the underdogs you have the lowest posted cap ive seen

Strokes/pops even handicaps out immediately if they are accurate though. Never know, mine could be a vanity one, a travelling one etc. That was definitely a new term we heard from RR, a "travelling" handicap. Pretty sure that's why people have an index.:alien:

Some tough formats in this one, good ole pure alternate shot is always a crowd pleaser.

Grant is a scratch golfer.

Nice, looking forward to learning from both of them and watching them play. Love watching great golfers play. Always educational and motivating.

Teal? I'm not seeing a walk off with these Teams. Will be a great match (s).

That might be team whites only shot to win...have gregdrews keep me up all night with his snoring then feed me one of these toxic plates.

Hey, whatever it takes! I can snore with the best of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious how this "live draft" worked.

So now that teams have been chosen will the captains pick the matches or will THP?

So I just placed my order, no more changing my mind, I am going with a black CX1, 34 inches

I changed to the CX1. Black finish. 34" for me. Order placed, I'm ready to roll it.

Going with the CX2 in Black, need to figure out the length tonight. I think this will beat out my White Hot XG after I put a SuperStroke on it.

This is so exciting for you guys.

Still contemplating which putter to get, I know where Im leaning but want to be sure. Having options is fun!

Still contemplating which putter to get, I know where Im leaning but want to be sure. Having options is fun!

Same here. Gonna do a little more research before I make the final call. A little bit nervous immediately putting a new putter into play in a tournament, but everyone will be in the same boat, so should be interesting. Unless one of the participants is already playing one? Dont think they are from what I have seen.

Order is in.
CX1
Platinum
33"

Can't wait to roll this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering over. Order is in and I chose.......CX2 in BLACK! (Last second change on the color)

Ok after looking back and forth at the CX1 and CX2 I have decided on the CX1. My biggest factor was thinking about the shapes of putters I enjoy the most and I prefer a back that is parallel to the face over having a curved back. Not something scientific but I also feel looks are personal and something that can help inspire confidence if it's more familiar.

CX1
Platinum
34"

Ok after looking back and forth at the CX1 and CX2 I have decided on the CX1. My biggest factor was thinking about the shapes of putters I enjoy the most and I prefer a back that is parallel to the face over having a curved back. Not something scientific but I also feel looks are personal and something that can help inspire confidence if it's more familiar.

CX1
Platinum
34"

That is my exact putter. You chose wisely.

Went back and forth for a while as well but went with the black CX1 34".

CX1
Platinum
34"

34"? That's a pretty tall putter for you...must be looking for counterbalance :alien:

34"? That's a pretty tall putter for you...must be looking for counterbalance :alien:
Im an inch taller than Scarnici and he went 33" jk

I swap between 33 and 34, can always grip down a bit on 34 and its easier to cut off length than add.

CX2, platinum, 35" for me. I like my putters to be on the longer side.

Can't wait to learn how best to use it from the experts!

CX1, Black, 34 for me. Can't wait.

I went with CX2 in Platinum at 34"! Very excited to get this thing in hand.

Man this is awesome an giving me goosebumps seeing these guys select their putters. I see a good mix between the CX1 and Cx2 so should have great feedback for both.

Decision made, CX2 in black at 34".

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Back