New England Members

Just wanted to say thanks to OITW, Mburnham, TUT, and artm for a great day with mediocre golf. I had a great time and look forward to many more rounds. I had some loose shots that I was expecting but hit a few quality shots which is encouraging considering conditions. Art, Ray, and Mike can bomb it off the tee. Alex is by no means short. Several quality iron shots by those guys. Great bunch of guys that can play.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice meeting you today, you had some impressive shots out there yourself. Looking forward to teeing it up again.

It was a great time man. I hope we can tee it up again before I leave.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep my in mind if you do, great meeting you today.

Just wanted to say thanks to OITW, Mburnham, TUT, and artm for a great day with mediocre golf. I had a great time and look forward to many more rounds. I had some loose shots that I was expecting but hit a few quality shots which is encouraging considering conditions. Art, Ray, and Mike can bomb it off the tee. Alex is by no means short. Several quality iron shots by those guys. Great bunch of guys that can play.

Fun today. lol thanks to a great bunch of guys. i'm going to step right up and say it's hard to believe a group of people so avid about golf can suck so bad! :at-wits-end:

Had a blast today guys, it was cold, the game was tough at times, but we all made some clutch shots and posted some solid numbers (to go with some bad ones) the company definitely made it fun and I'm looking forward to teeing it up with you guys any time.

Glad you guys had a great time. Hopefully I can get to the next one.... I went to the movies with 3 kids to see Zootopia. Torture.

Shots that keep us at up night. There were a lot from yesterday but one in particular. Tee shot at 18, thought I hit a good drive, we all walk down and my ball is nowhere to be found. One of the guys says "hey, there's one down there in the crap". It was mine, it ran through the fairway on dogleg right leaving me no shot to the green. Bogey :banghead: Golf is hard.

Shots that keep us at up night. There were a lot from yesterday but one in particular. Tee shot at 18, thought I hit a good drive, we all walk down and my ball is nowhere to be found. One of the guys says "hey, there's one down there in the crap". It was mine, it ran through the fairway on dogleg right leaving me no shot to the green. Bogey :banghead: Golf is hard.

#layup

Yea, no kidding huh.
I probably should have asked you # to end of fairway BEFORE teeing off...dummy

Just putting it out there, i plan on playing Wednesday. if there is an interest to join and play just send me a message and let's see what happens.

Just putting it out there, i plan on playing Wednesday. if there is an interest to join and play just send me a message and let's see what happens.
Wish I could join you..supposed to play Thursday with my Dad local and I've got a 9:42 time at Newport National Friday.

Looks like Presidents opens 3/10 and Green Harbor opens 3/9

Looks like rain up in my neck of the woods on Thursday...so I'm looking to get a round in somewhere in RI or CT within an hour or so of Mohegan Sun. Any recommendations? I'm playing Newport National on Friday. Thanks

Looks like rain up in my neck of the woods on Thursday...so I'm looking to get a round in somewhere in RI or CT within an hour or so of Mohegan Sun. Any recommendations? I'm playing Newport National on Friday. Thanks

Blackledge in Hebron is about 20 mins from Mohegan

River Ridge just opened up on the 4th. It's about 20 minutes from Mohegan IIRC. I know it was only about 15 minutes from Foxwoods.

Nothing spectacular, but a nice course to get a round in when in the area. About $60 with cart. I had a great time there...the cart lady was very efficient, lol.

http://www.riverridgegolf.com/

Blackledge is a nice track

9:34 tee time booked on glen course. Thanks for the heads up. Depending on how I'm feeling I may play Highlands after. Don't have to check in at Mohegan till 4ish.

Braintree muni opens 3/11 and Newton commonwealth is taking tee times now and allowing carts.

Pinehills opens March 25th.

Butterbrook Opens Saturday 3/12

DW Field is open.

Back