The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Small victory! Wearing a pair of 36 waist jeans to work today. And they went on quite comfortably! Haha silly

Thats no small victory haha at least thats what im telling myself because im down a pant size. Wearing jeans today that i havent fit in in about 2-3 years.

Good job both of you.

I'm shooting for all the 34" pants still hanging in my closet, Not there yet, but the 36" ones are getting a little looser & I noticed I 'm using a newer notch on my belt - so trending in the right direction.

Lets go slobs we need a big week. Running out of time

No big week from me stayed even from last week. Back at it this week

Another week in the books, lost 3.8 lbs, putting the total at 25.8 so far. Thinking Im about half way at my goal right now

How about it Team Going Low? Let's have a big week and move up in the standings. I chipped in 2.4 pounds lost this week, which is my biggest in three weeks I think. I'm up to about 14 pounds lost now, but need another 12 or so to reach my goal. At this rate, though, I might need lipo-suction to get there. LOL. Stupid belly fat is the hardest to lose. Going to keep at it though.

I had a tough week and went up a bit. I felt like I was drinking a lot of water/fluids after that food poisoning episode last week. Hoping I can get it back down with a good week.

Down 3 lbs this week, which barely puts me below my initial goal! Time to aim for a few more lbs down the home stretch!

Down 1.2 this week. Final 4 week push need to really dig in and Finish Strong! Let's go Bon Bons!

Kind of frustrated with my (lack of) progress so far. I've been eating well but have struggled to get in as much activity as is probably necessary to have substantive weight loss. Need to find a way to get more active with my schedule.

Looks like I had a good week ... I hit my original goal weight ... now headed toward my stretch goal, and I do not see any reason why I can not not hit it.

We are in the home stretch!

(have to be honest ... a big weight loss for one week stresses me ... hope I can at least stay even till next week.)

Down to 195, 15 lbs down. Time to crush it again this week.

MikeDean I'm at work and forgot to get a pic this morning so I will send my weight in later today

Dead level again this week and I hit the gym hard 6 days out of 7!

Down 2.5lbs this week. Three good ones in a row for me. I have many lbs to go before I get to my goal, and I won't get there during the event, but I'm headed in the right direction right now.

Down 2.8 this week, nearing the strech goal. 4.4 lbs to go and then it's all gravy!

I was dead even this week. I didn't have a good weekend, which hurt me. Time to make the weekends the same as during the week.

I forgot to step on the scale this AM, will send it to you when I get home sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weight sent.... finally getting back to the weight I started at..... not good.

Weigh in is a bit behind today. Had to make an emergent stop at a past client.

Will get my weigh in sent soon. Just getting back to Atlanta after several days in Boston. Not expecting a loss this week! Lots of bad food! We'll bad for me, it all tasted good!

Only down 1 lb this week, but made it to 20 lb lost overall. Just gotta work harder this week

missing 13 weights...

Back