Calling all Carolinians

Anyone up for a round tomorrow in central NC? I've got to drop a bicycle off in Durham at noon, but then I'm around until supper time. (if not, no worries... I have school work that always needs to be done)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I wish I could man but I have a bunch of paperwork to do for the coming week

I wish I could man but I have a bunch of paperwork to do for the coming week
Not to worry. This was 100% spontaneous.

Here's who I have for Tot Hill on March 13. I'm going to call in the next few days and see if I can get 3 tee times.

chetsteadman
dazededmonds
trout bum
clutch42
apeglegninja
johnboync
sudseh
lightningbolt44
ir13

Here's who I have for Tot Hill on March 13. I'm going to call in the next few days and see if I can get 3 tee times.

chetsteadman
dazededmonds
trout bum
clutch42
apeglegninja
johnboync
sudseh
lightningbolt44
ir13

Add one with me Chet, one of my buddies would like to join if that's ok with the group.

Three tee times are ours for Sunday, March 13: 11:00 - 11:20. $49, under the name Foster. Dazed - if he's a buddy of yours, he's welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Three tee times are ours for Sunday, March 13: 11:00 - 11:20. $49, under the name Foster. Dazed - if he's a buddy of yours, he's welcome as far as I'm concerned.
Sounds good, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sounds good! Looking forward to it.

Hey all... wish I could join you on the 13th.

If anybody is available this week or weekend... I'm free (except Tuesday and Thursday).

Have fun on the 13th!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

So anyone free to play next Friday morning? I have a busy week culminating in a Thursday workshop ... and I'm taking off the day after to decompress. Was thinking Cheraw State Park (will call about playing conditions), but can play elsewhere as long as I can be back in Florence by 5.

Anybody want to do Larkin on Sunday (morning preferably)?

So anyone free to play next Friday morning? I have a busy week culminating in a Thursday workshop ... and I'm taking off the day after to decompress. Was thinking Cheraw State Park (will call about playing conditions), but can play elsewhere as long as I can be back in Florence by 5.

I might, I have a mtg in myrtle Thursday evening and will probably stay the night there. Anything off 501 in good shape? I have to be in Charleston Friday late afternoon.

I might, I have a mtg in myrtle Thursday evening and will probably stay the night there. Anything off 501 in good shape? I have to be in Charleston Friday late afternoon.

I'll check.

Anybody want to do Larkin on Sunday (morning preferably)?
I do....but I cant be up there til about 12:30. If that doesn't work for you I completely understand.

Unfortunately I need to be done by 1ish, so 12:30 won't work.

Understood. Still wanna play some time again with you!

CCU's Hackler Course said the course is in good condition, though they have a 90* rule in place. Online, the pricing is $58.
Myrtle Beach National: South Course is free reign on the carts, pricing is $54
Myrtle Beach National: West Course, pricing is $53
Myrtle Beach National: Kings North, pricing is $102 (yeah, no)
Wild Wing Avocet, pricing is $76 (yeah, no)

I'm fine with any of them with the exception of Kings North and Wild Wing. Really don't want to drop $100 on a course in the winter. Anyone else want to play? Friday the 11th, probably looking at an early morning tee time. Most of the courses open at 7:30 am.

Ok, let me see what time our meeting is set for, Hacklers is fine, I heard it's a lot better since CCU bought it for their PGM and turf management school.

CCU's Hackler Course said the course is in good condition, though they have a 90* rule in place. Online, the pricing is $58.
Myrtle Beach National: South Course is free reign on the carts, pricing is $54
Myrtle Beach National: West Course, pricing is $53
Myrtle Beach National: Kings North, pricing is $102 (yeah, no)
Wild Wing Avocet, pricing is $76 (yeah, no)

I'm fine with any of them with the exception of Kings North and Wild Wing. Really don't want to drop $100 on a course in the winter. Anyone else want to play? Friday the 11th, probably looking at an early morning tee time. Most of the courses open at 7:30 am.

Wish I could join you, but won't be able to play with work.

Ok, let me see what time our meeting is set for, Hacklers is fine, I heard it's a lot better since CCU bought it for their PGM and turf management school.
Sounds good Marc, just let me know. If anyone else wants to play, hit me up and when I book the round I'll book it for more than just Marc and I.

Sorry Tom I have a home inspection at 10 on Friday and have had to move my schedule round to get it done buddy, I won't be able to make it.

For everyone playing at Tot Hill this weekend-the weather looks to be ok, a chance of storms but warm. And DON'T FORGET THE TIME CHANGE!

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.

For everyone playing at Tot Hill this weekend-the weather looks to be ok, a chance of storms but warm. And DON'T FORGET THE TIME CHANGE!

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.
Looks like I won't be able to make it, I messed up my knee this past weekend. Old acl injury that flared up.

Looks like I won't be able to make it, I messed up my knee this past weekend. Old acl injury that flared up.
I could aggravate my ACL injury, too! We could field an invalids-only cart. :D

Back