The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Wonder if that 12oz Ribeye for dinner is going to hurt the numbers on the scale? Guess I'll be running tomorrow.
I havent eaten red meat in nearly 2 months.

Finished up the first week of insanity. Avoided all fried foods except for one day. Portion control was good but not great. Haven't stepped on the scale yet but hoping it pays off Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished up the first week of insanity. Avoided all fried foods except for one day. Portion control was good but not great. Haven't stepped on the scale yet but hoping it pays off Monday!

Was this as hard as they say?

Was this as hard as they say?

I've gone through a round of it in the past. It's intense but if you stick with it it gets easier after the first week. I've tried other Workout programs and can't find anything like insanity.

The last few days, I had some discomfort in my right flank. I thought maybe it was a muscle pull, but now it seems that isn't the problem. It has gotten progressively worse. Symptoms now indicate possible kidney issues, i.e. stones. The net of it all is that I an unable/unwilling to even move much, and just laying around all day is not conducive to weight loss. Don't mean to burden anyone with my problems, but, I'm just not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in.

Damn Vman, hope you get to feeling better quickly

Crushed a workout this morning. Started an 8 week race training program this morning, and it freaking killed me.

Having to tape my foot up super tight and let the pain just numb itself out was awesome too.

Dang ken hope you feel better soon buddy.

War eagle doing work!

Crushed a workout this morning. Started an 8 week race training program this morning, and it freaking killed me.

Having to tape my foot up super tight and let the pain just numb itself out was awesome too.

Admire you for that, partner. You'll kill it! Bummer about the foot though.

I gained!!! Ugh

Well back to the drawing board, food and portion will be corrected. but exercise was on point.

BOOM! 219 this morning! Pumped to be under 220's

Weigh in completed and reported. Down 1.0. Not much, but, actually more than I expected. With whatever ailment I have (kidney stone or infection, maybe), I feel like I'm retaining water. I'm wondering if long term ultra low carb intake can cause this. Anyone know if too much protein/too few carbs in the diet can stress the kidneys?

After struggling past couple of weeks. It caught up to me this week and I showed a gain. Apologies to the slobs, back at it hard this week to get back on track.

Stagnant week for me. No gain or loss.

Weight in and have hit my lowest weight in over 10 years. I feel like I am doing good on eating the correct portions and food groups, but feel I need to incorporate some weight training into my fitness program.

Down 1 today. Not too bad considering I was pretty steady until Saturday. I'll take any loss.

No change this week. Kind of a win with being on vacation and the way I ate this week. Back to healthy eating this week.

Down exactly 1 pound from last week. Not the drop I wanted, but I will take it.

Way to fight through the pain! That can't be easy pushing off with that foot right now.

Down a couple a lbs this week, but it is basically losing the 1.5 lbs I put on during vacation.

The key for me really is the diet. When I am disciplined with what I am eating, control my calorie intake and coupled with the amount of exercising I am doing - I will continue to drop lbs all summer.

Way to fight through the pain! That can't be easy pushing off with that foot right now.
Taping the foot up quite well, still hurts like crazy though. Moved the pedal cleats as far back as they could go toward my arches as well, throws off my fit a bit, but helps take away some pressure.

Down 1.6 for the week.
Tough week ahead, going to try and get a few workouts in.

Down 28 pounds for contest

Back