Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

No worries dude. I didn't take it as an attack, just a little defensive.

Still... I laughed because I've had some pretty horrific experiences at Hooters!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

lol people still go to Hooters?
really wish a Tilted Kilt would open up in KS.

... late night... bar hopping in Uptown Charlotte... couldn't find food anywhere else.

I'm not proud.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

I would like to see how much grief GMac would get if he wore that shirt on the course. Probably more than Rickie with his joggers and high tops.

I know own that shirt and will wear it proudly!

This thread just goes to show you how different our tastes are in clothing.

I honestly like most of what the guys got, I would register if they shipped to Canada

This thread just goes to show you how different our tastes are in clothing.

I have yet to be at a THP event were we didn't look like a broken box of crayons. So many colors which makes me think we have similar taste. Some of us just like Aero Smith 'living on the edge'

Short Par 4 sure takes awhile to get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Par 4 sure takes awhile to get back to you.

They have answered me same day pretty much everytime I email them?

Called Monday and was told a rep would get back to me asap...still waiting.

Why are the Sligo pants so long? I'm 6' 0" and these look like they are meant for someone 6' 3".

Why are the Sligo pants so long? I'm 6' 0" and these look like they are meant for someone 6' 3".

They're even worse when you're 5'9" :D

I've got the same problem. I really like the pants but they will be dragging on the ground if I wear them.

Its easy to make pants shorter, but impossible to make them longer.
Take them to a tailor and have them done.

I'm officially canceled. They said all styles got wild n loud this month. They said the could accomadate avoiding that in the future If I came back. No high pressure up sell trying to get me not to cancel

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a tilted kilt in ks. Wasnt impressed at all.

I of I really wanted one I bet I can find a camo polo shirt at Fleet Farm for 1/5th the price.....

i wasnt aware there was a tilted kilt in KS.
but the only one i have been to has been in Scottsdale, AZ. i have a yearly trip i make down there and we make sure we stop there at least once.

Canceled today after 9 months. Never really took advantage of the federal code discounts. Every month there was one solid item with the other being something that I wouldn't wear. They need tweak this program a bit. The profile of style should have more preferences of fits, colors, patterns, needs and wants. In 8 months I got 1 bottom, a pair of puma Shorts, which look like capri's because they are soooo long. The rest were tops, so roughly 16 tops to one pair of shorts. I'll stay up to date on here but as of now, I'm out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I am out after this next month. I also keep getting one thing I like and one thing I don't like. At this cost level, I could probably go out and find 2 things I liked and have double the gear. Not a bad deal but just not worth it in my opinion if you are picky at all about what you wear.

I cancelled before the 1st. Good idea but I just haven't been impressed with what I've received

Wearing one of the items I recently got for the first time today, I like it. The UA 1/4 zip. Also got this hat a few shipments back, love it.

bc7f526d67b7956f75c60b9a89aad943.jpg

Back