THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

That looks too much like work. Do you have one of those in your backyard?
Not in the back yard but I have access to one. Flipped it entire length of football field

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I think I could do that with a smaller one. Much smaller!

Time is going by, can't wait for the event! It will be special!

That's what I am talking about

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sh1t leaving that tire there would be easier. Why eff with it.

But how about this course we're going to play. Looks like some shot making is in order.

The King has arrived! Through Royal Decree the Team to beat is DMV! Sorry Carolina boys you are NOT worthy!

At least you guys are winning something now will be a little different come summertime ;)

This is just the beginning it will continue well into the Summer... Guess what day The Kings birthday is... Yup July 9th ALL my wishes will come true. You heard it here first

But how about this course we're going to play. Looks like some shot making is in order.

Definitely need some shot making ability to get around the course. Are you going to plan on bringing the team to RNK before the event? If so, we should try to get 8 others to give you a match; or at least fill in the holes if not everyone can make it to the course.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Definitely need some shot making ability to get around the course. Are you going to plan on bringing the team to RNK before the event? If so, we should try to get 8 others to give you a match; or at least fill in the holes if not everyone can make it to the course.

I'm hoping to get the entire team down there prior to. As a group would be awesome, but if not I'm hoping to get everyone down in smaller groups. When that starts to happen I will post on here to get everyone and anyone who is interested in joining.

I'm hoping to get the entire team down there prior to. As a group would be awesome, but of not I'm hoping to get everyone down in smaller groups. When that starts to happen I will post on here to get everyone and anyone who is interested in joining.
Can we do group #THPCallouts? That could be a lot of fun.

Can we do group #THPCallouts? That could be a lot of fun.

Group CALLOUTS are not a good idea, but I'm sure we can get something going to keep it interesting.

Awww, you're finally going to get your pony?
Clydesdale for Captain Kevin to hold the trophy on as he is giving the winning speech.

Clydesdale for Captain Kevin to hold the trophy on as he is giving the winning speech.
I think Kevin could probably handle a Clydesdale, but the rest of your team's processing around on Shetland's is going to look silly - though fitting - as you loft up the participation trophies you'll be earning at RNK.

shetland-ponies-cardigans3.jpg

The Team DMV rides ... so pimpin

I think Kevin could probably handle a Clydesdale, but the rest of your team's processing around on Shetland's is going to look silly - though fitting - as you loft up the participation trophies you'll be earning at RNK.
Haha nice try as the King I have arranged the Budweiser wagon and we will be enjoying the spoils of victory while the peasants of Team Carolina watch.

d6ad48daeef81adae658421e8ac92b43.jpg

Deuce your pony awaits buddy

Haha nice try as the King I have arranged the Budweiser wagon and we will be enjoying the spoils of victory while the peasants of Team Carolina watch.

I mean if Budweiser is the spoils of victory I think team Carolina might just throw the match and go find good beer.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I mean if Budweiser is the spoils of victory I think team Carolina might just throw the match and go find good beer.

Ahh maybe this is what you Carolina guys mean

e75eacca341008f563cdf612942260a4.jpg

Ahh maybe this is what you Carolina guys mean

Uhhhh. Nooooooo
3382f51a7670ed4c0bf0bca44ee9b34b.jpg

Or

5d21325a7a4927c5ce48d45314d3dbde.jpg

Or

f03cb50127ef07c550275fd50dfa418f.jpg

Thems beers worth drinking.

If it's not rum... it's not my drink.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Nothing worse than seeing the little ones being sick. Our little man handled it better than we did though.

Absolutely beautiful day for us yesterday. Game did not cooperate. Short game is coming around but still needs a lot of work. Also realized that I need to do something for my fitness since we are playing 36 in July.

I need to work on my fitness big time for this event 36 holes is a lot of golf especially in the summer time.

The offer is definitely still open if y'all want some workout thoughts.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back