The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know, not having to listen to me sounds like a win for you.

That comes from selective listening dude, not something an ENT doc can fix.

I, like CJ, had this happen many years ago and it was horrible. The only to problem was I let it go for weeks. Eventually I couldn't hear out of my ear and went to medical at work and they said it was compacted ear wax.

I got one of those ear syringes where you put warm water in it and shoot it in your ear. After about 30 minutes I finally got it flushed out and man it felt amazing. Still reluctant to use Q-tips to this day.

i do this probably once every 6-8 weeks.

dd4cdb69084aabf5ca32694912951a03.jpg

432de1edc1a7adaa887ed8c28005eb6e.jpg

Cheap rubber gloves, 59% Hydrogen Peroxide and unknown skin contact. Emergency Room as a precaution. Chemical burns, hurts pretty good too!

Eff this day!

I mean really...

Ouch man.... Hope it will be OK.

Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. Two hours a day will be devoted to finding something new.
Wow man, that sucks. Hope it doesn't affect your get out of Ohio plans.

Hope everything's alright CJ. Chemical burns are not fun.

Mandatory training. Because after 13 years in the Army, I have not figured out not to put OPSEC info on Facebook. Nor have I learned not to play touch-butt with my battle buddies.

dd4cdb69084aabf5ca32694912951a03.jpg

432de1edc1a7adaa887ed8c28005eb6e.jpg

Cheap rubber gloves, 59% Hydrogen Peroxide and unknown skin contact. Emergency Room as a precaution. Chemical burns, hurts pretty good too!

Eff this day!

I mean really...
Jesus some people will do anything to get out of doing dishes. Hope you feel better buddy

Jesus some people will do anything to get out of doing dishes. Hope you feel better buddy

Update:
All is well or will be soon.
They scrubbed my hands like a MOFO!

The patches of white skin will rapidly die and fall off and be replaced, my hands will probably be sore for a few weeks.

Erin Andrews had someone look at her in the equivalent of a bathing suit. And is now awarded $55 million because of it

Looks like CJ has been sniffing a bottle a white out and got a little messy.

Erin Andrews had someone look at her in the equivalent of a bathing suit. And is now awarded $55 million because of it

YUP. While I wont trivialize the violation, the sew happy place we live in is laughable.
They talk about the crazy high prices of this and that. Get rid of the weak ass trivial lawsuits and that changes.

YUP. While I wont trivialize the violation, the sew happy place we live in is laughable.
They talk about the crazy high prices of this and that. Get rid of the weak ass trivial lawsuits and that changes.

And she had to "settle" for the $55m. She wanted 75

Seriously? The headlines make it seem like she was in the nude. And $55 million because of it? What a frickin' joke. Clearly, I'm wasting my time in the Navy. Time to sue the piss out of someone to prepare for retirement :banghead:

And she had to "settle" for the $55m. She wanted 75

Of course she did, because that attorney is getting his 1/3.
I always laugh at all of the talk about fixing healthcare online during these debates and nobody wants to deal with one of the obvious costs, the ******** lawsuits.

Just got word AC/DC in Atlanta tomorrow might be is a no-go. Apparently Brian Johnson was advised to not play any dates starting immediately!! WTF? 24 hours out and now this? Kid was all psyched up for it, too. (so was I)

Ugh it's warm and the stink is back from the range vent. Almost smells like something died up there.

Don't they put grates on those things so birds can't get in??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am on day one of clean eating and no soda/energy drinks.
Alcohol is still allowed, correct? If not........ wow!

Mandatory training. Because after 13 years in the Army, I have not figured out not to put OPSEC info on Facebook. Nor have I learned not to play touch-butt with my battle buddies.
Another fun one is Law of Land Warfare....

Don't forget to get copies of the sign-in roster so you can update your Leaderbook. BTW, it didn't get any easier to sit through at the BN level either. Though the BC and I could catch up on work since the Company Command Teams were busy.

Found out a just a little while ago that one of my classmates from the police academy has died. I am still trying to find out what the cause of death was, but nothing confirmed as of yet. She was on the job less than 6 months and was probably about 24 years old.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Found out a just a little while ago that one of my classmates from the police academy has died. I am still trying to find out what the cause of death was, but nothing confirmed as of yet. She was on the job less than 6 months and was probably about 24 years old.

That sucks, guessing it wasn't line of duty?

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back