The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

I just keep trying to wrap my mind around how this event is going to be even better than last years amazing event. Can't wait to hear all the details.

This one is definitely on my radar. I love going to these type of events. Really looking forward to seeing the details.

Saw this post pop up. Just took out my custom #HandCrafted shaft for travel. It still looks great!! Cannot believe that I have two completely original creations, there may never be another shaft created the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is on the "Want list".

Hmmm. Tough to say right now. Here is what I will tell you, part of this will be at their HQ in San Diego.

See I don't always do spoilers.

Part?....hmmmm

I just keep trying to wrap my mind around how this event is going to be even better than last years amazing event. Can't wait to hear all the details.

We topped it. And it was incredible last year.

Part?....hmmmm

Haha. Its not as crazy as it sounds.

Boom!!!!

Wrapped up everything (441 killed it with my requests) and this is coming this week.

Boom!!!!

Wrapped up everything (441 killed it with my requests) and this is coming this week.

Whoever makes it in is in for one of the best golf experiences ever.

I am really excited for this one, shafts are something I'm not very comfortable with nor am I very knowledgable about, I really think this event would turn those two things around

my work is done here (I think)

Project X/True Temper is unbelievable. Those who participate in this are in for a heck of experience again this year. Fact (without knowing the actual facts, just my "facts" ).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah I am a novice at shafts but I am trying to become more educated and would love to be a part of this.

If the new thread is affiliated with this.....wowzers!

ok who do I have to cut to get into this event? I want in.

ok who do I have to cut to get into this event? I want in.

I was rooting for you for the Gauntlet, because I know how bad you wanted a THP Event. I guess you were not able to sign up for that one, but hopefully this one works. It is going to be a doozy.

I was rooting for you for the Gauntlet, because I know how bad you wanted a THP Event. I guess you were not able to sign up for that one, but hopefully this one works. It is going to be a doozy.

My THP goal for 2016 is to get into an event. Already lost two #THPCALLOUTS so any golf pipe dreams are out the door. Like I said last year, if it comes down to it, before and after THP event round is where I will be. Anything I can do to meet more THPers in person and put faces to the names on the screen.

My THP goal for 2016 is to get into an event. Already lost two #THPCALLOUTS so any golf pipe dreams are out the door. Like I said last year, if it comes down to it, before and after THP event round is where I will be. Anything I can do to meet more THPers in person and put faces to the names on the screen.

Well hopefully you are able to sign up for a few of them brother.

Full details coming tomorrow!

Holy cow this is announcement heaven!

Can't wait to see the details

Hold your breath DB, I'm gunning for this one.

Oh snap!!! Handcrafted Thursday!

Thursdays aren't usually awesome, but I think tomorrow is going be EPIC!

Back