There are alot of beers on there that I haven't tried so I would be jumping around. But from what I've had on the list, 90 Minute is the tops followed by the Delicious IPA. I'm alone in thinking the Grapefruit Sculpin is just ok. The Southern Tier Porter is solid if you want to go darker.

a937001a850699e3161164915f43c0f8.jpg

Stoked in for dinner and found this quality ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starr Hill Brewery

0a57fc1b453a259c90515d6197a9a79d.jpg

Solid IPA

Virginia's best brewery right there. Love me some Starr Hill when I'm back east.

I've been thoroughly enjoying Founder's All Day IPA. Delicious.

Virginia's best brewery right there. Love me some Starr Hill when I'm back east.

Oh man Founders are so good.

Silver Bullets for this guy

I have a friend from college that recently became a sales rep for them, I've wondered how it was.

Had a few Boddington's last night, had been a few years since I had this beer, it's a good every now and then try.

I bought a 12 pack of Bass bottles last night. I think it's my new favorite beer after trying it at a podunk bar in the middle of nowhere that didn't have much else in their beer selection while I was traveling for work. What a great accident.

I bought a 12 pack of Bass bottles last night. I think it's my new favorite beer after trying it at a podunk bar in the middle of nowhere that didn't have much else in their beer selection while I was traveling for work. What a great accident.
Your just now trying Bass? I thought you were a professional.

Your just now trying Bass? I thought you were a professional.
Hey man…it's hard to find around here. I thought that the bar that did have it, had it in their cooler since 1991.

There are alot of beers on there that I haven't tried so I would be jumping around. But from what I've had on the list, 90 Minute is the tops followed by the Delicious IPA. I'm alone in thinking the Grapefruit Sculpin is just ok. The Southern Tier Porter is solid if you want to go darker.
I didn't enjoy it all that much myself. I think the normal sculpin is much better but also thought it was well below the likes of stone, 90 minute, hopslam,etc

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bass is still one of the best beers out there even with the craft craze.

If you can find it on tap it's even better. Everyone here dropped it for some crap IPA

Bass is still one of the best beers out there even with the craft craze.

If you can find it on tap it's even better. Everyone here dropped it for some crap IPA

I can't agree any more with your last sentence. Seems to be the new "it" thing. Even the historically bad hole in the wall bars around me are now gourmet beer places. And even if you magically stumble upon one that you like, they only have it for three weeks…

Bass is by far the best value beer out there. It sells for like $25 a case out here, whereas all the other IPA's are in the 40's. And it's one of the best beers out there anyways IMO

Damn you guys really making me want to have a Bass today now. It's been a while.

IPAs are definitely the new thing. I went to a beer tasting last night and that's pretty much all there was. None of them were on the same level as sculpin or hopslam not even close. I like a good IPA but the whole craft beer thing is getting crazy.

I had a couple of bottles of a dark Belgian beer brewed over oak called Rodenbach with dinner tonight. It was beautiful and was kinda Cider ish in taste.
I'm going to have to look for a few more bottles to keep at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stella!!

Starr Hill Northern Lights IPA for hockey

Wake if wasn't for you there is now way I would be trying this

bf9cc089e76d0d2758260b0ebed5a240.jpg

I added my own little touch. I am sure you will see it

so today at teh grocery store I can a chili porter... sounded so weird I couldnt resist. and I have to admit I like it a lot!

that okanagan spring brewery is always putting out some good products

Wake if wasn't for you there is now way I would be trying this

bf9cc089e76d0d2758260b0ebed5a240.jpg

I added my own little touch. I am sure you will see it
I'm so proud of you Crest, how was it. And of course I saw it.

Racer 5 IPA for the first time tonight. I this it's Tahoebum who raves about it, but oh lord is it delicious. Ill have to have it again but I think it's now in my top 5 IPAs.

Now it's 21st Ammendment Back in black. It's good, but man I wish I had another Racer 5

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm so proud of you Crest, how was it. And of course I saw it.

Racer 5 IPA for the first time tonight. I this it's Tahoebum who raves about it, but oh lord is it delicious. Ill have to have it again but I think it's now in my top 5 IPAs.

I certainly have raved about Racer 5!:act-up: Glad you enjoy it!

Back