DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with today I plan on playing 3 times this week. Lots of work to do, lots of fun to be had!

Playing Monday at Clustered Spires with some work friends and hope to squeeze a round in Thursday morning before a dentist appointment

Planning 1-2 range sessions and plan to get out both weekend days.

Looks like range during the week. Hope Saturday's nice, tee time at Rocky Point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like range during the week. Hope Saturday's nice, tee time at Rocky Point.

I enjoy playing Rocky Point.

Who's getting out this week? Weather should cooperate, unless Crest jinxed us :D

Wednesday or Thursday sounds good to me! Or both :alien2: No I guess I have to work sometime otherwise the Mrs' might get suspicious.

No golf for me until the weekend, but I plan on getting some solid range time in before my fitting this Thursday.

No golf for me until the weekend, but I plan on getting some solid range time in before my fitting this Thursday.

Whatcha getting fit for?

Whatcha getting fit for?

Headed up to Golfdom to get fit for irons. They have a Callaway performance center there and a good selection of demos. Guy said I could do a full bag fitting but irons are my main focus this trip. I'm going to keep an open mind, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't already eyeing CF16s or possibly some Srixons already.

Who's getting out this week? Weather should cooperate, unless Crest jinxed us :D
Played today at The Golden Horseshoe. Playing Tomorrow at a local club we manage. Then playing Thursday at RNK with mesamann

Thats a pretty full week

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Clustered Spires is in very good condition for early March. The were cutting and rolling the greens, which means winter must be over.

Counter balanced putter experiment about to end. Not working.

Played today at The Golden Horseshoe. Playing Tomorrow at a local club we manage. Then playing Thursday at RNK with mesamann

Thats a pretty full week

Green or Gold?

Clustered Spires is a nice track. 15 and 16 are tough.

Clustered Spires is in very good condition for early March. The were cutting and rolling the greens, which means winter must be over.

Sorry to hear it!

Sorry to hear it!

Thats a pretty full week

Full but fun week. Supposed to be great weather tomorrow. Wish I could get out and play RNK with you. Wonder if we can get 8 together to play against the DMV team prior to the regional rivalry.

Off Tuesday and Wednesday...temps are supposed to be 81 and 82 respectively. Pretty sure that means another trip to the local course on one of those days, will attempt to break 90 this time.

Thats a pretty full week

That is awesome Rob. So jealous of all that golf you are getting to play. Enjoy it buddy

Green or Gold?
Gold. Someone in our group said the Green isn't open yet for the season.

But the Gold was all I could handle and more. Definitely showed the rust of winter.

Gold is the primo course anyway. At least it's the one they charge big bucks for

Thats a pretty full week

Looking forward to it Rob. High 70's and sunny. Get to play in shorts!!!!!! Can't wait.

Playing Thursday with JohnsInVA at PB Dye in MD at NOON if anyone else wants to join. Tee time was made for two.

Also playing at River Marsh at the Hyatt Chesapeake Bay on Saturday morning ... 9:30 ... if anyone around that area wants to join as well. Taking the wife on a mini excursion for the weekend. She gets her pedicure and I get my golf. Win Win in my book!

Range today....Compass Pointe tomorrow.....Can't wait to break out the shorts!!!

Demo day on Saturday at the range...Looking forward to hitting the G Hybrids from Ping!!!

Gold. Someone in our group said the Green isn't open yet for the season.

But the Gold was all I could handle and more. Definitely showed the rust of winter.

I believe one of them is going to be closed for renovations? Think that explains the green course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back