The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Or you could buy some new MD3 Wedges

Well that didn't take much convincing. New ones are on the way. I didn't realize there were so many bounce and grind options available for lefties now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that didn't take much convincing. New ones are on the way. I didn't realize there were so many bounce and grind options available for lefties now.

Thank you very much for the order. While we may not offer everything, you will have a hard time finding a company who supports LH better than we do. Look forward to seeing the new wedges in your bag in a few months.

Mine will be here Monday. I can't wait to get them in the bag.

I am hoping my PM grind wedge shows up in the next week or so. I want to get that bad boy out for some reps, to get my "inner Phil" tuned up!!

I'm looking for the shamrock MD3 to pop into my bag - now I just need to find it!

I'm looking for the shamrock MD3 to pop into my bag - now I just need to find it!
Pre-orders start on the 11th. Won't be in stores until the 17th. I'm thinking I need one as well. Haha

Thank you very much for the order. While we may not offer everything, you will have a hard time finding a company who supports LH better than we do. Look forward to seeing the new wedges in your bag in a few months.

I actually changed it up. I got the 52 S grind in the MD3 and a PM Grind 60 bent to 58. That will be perfect. New shafts too.

All this MD3 talk and I just swapped mine out! Nothing wrong with them, I just let the inner club ho get the best of me. It's alright though since my bag is still Callaway strong :wink:

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

The MD pm grind arrived today! Spent a little time getting comfortable with it - this will be a deadly club in a few months.
#TeamEthanator gonna sneak up on some folks...

The MD pm grind arrived today! Spent a little time getting comfortable with it - this will be a deadly club in a few months.
#TeamEthanator gonna sneak up on some folks...

Ethan is really good with his wedges. Sounds like a formidable team.

I had a really good practice session today. It's early but all signs are pointing towards a victory for #teamFinley.

So I say so my wife this morning "I cannot let Andrew (my 5 year old) come to the range today with me because I really need to practice for the Guantlet."

Her Response -- "You realized you are not a professional golfer and you PAID to get into the event?"

My response was "Yea, but I want to win a Hall of Fame tag."

She just rolled her eyes.

I tried to put in some work into my game last night but I was having problems with my computer that I use to connect my skytrak.

Spent almost an hour to trying to fix it and then only got 15 minutes of swings in. Blehhhh

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Got some prep in today. The new irons are... taking a while to get used to. I was "testing out the strength of the hosel" for about half of the first bucket today. The good news is that once I started squaring up the face I liked what I was seeing.

Hoping to get out two or three times this week with the heat wave we've got coming our way in the Northeast.

It's supposed to be high 60s all next week so I will certainly be getting some work in.

Come on spring get here already so I can golf!

It's supposed to be high 60s all next week so I will certainly be getting some work in.

Come on spring get here already so I can golf!

We're getting hit with a rain streak in my neck of the woods. Much needed, but that crap is for the birds!

We're getting hit with a rain streak in my neck of the woods. Much needed, but that crap is for the birds!
I'd take the rain. The snow sucks.

Still wiggin' out thinking about what's in store for us in a few months. ANYTHING could happen!!

Still wiggin' out thinking about what's in store for us in a few months. ANYTHING could happen!!

When THP and Callaway Team up its always Epic and I cant wait to see what in store for us either. I em excited for the competition, the atmosphere, the bonds the hijinx, all of it, bring May on I am ready for flat out FUN

I was looking at the calendar today and realized the upcoming NorCal Crew get together will be 60 days out from #TheGauntlet. This amazing event will be here before we know it!

I find myself on the website almost daily just combing through the holes and looking at the scorecard envisioning how I would play the holes.

74 days
For some 72 days
For me 73 days

1776 hours
106560 minutes
63936000 seconds

Hopefully JB will be by soon to "rattle the cage" with a teaser or something haha.

Back