Ohio Spring Unofficial "not so ultimate GOLF-a-PALOOZA"

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
First and foremost this is not a "THP approved or sactioned" weekend. Which, is good because when you throw a bunch of crazy Clevelanders and surrounding area THPers into a 2 day long golf extravaganza.....bad things might happen. This will be a fairly limited (thus the "not so Ultimate") group of like minded thpers. ALL ARE WELCOME but will probably be capped out around 20-28 guys as I am trying to get this all done at my home courses. This is the official opening day weekend at these courses so guest rates will have just jumped from $45 to $72/18 holes. I am working on a negotiated guest rate and will update everyone as we go.

UPDATED 3:05pm FRIDAY AFTERNOON - couple spots opened up tomorrow due to some unexpected changes.

PLEASE NOTE TEE TIME CHANGES MADE

Ohio Spring Unofficial & not so ultimate GOLF-a-PALOOZA

Figuring out tee times to try and get everyone to play with each other is like quantum physics lol....

Let me know if there’s any issues and I will try to change accordingly if possible.

Saturday TEE TIMES Coming later tonight
Due to the change of courses from Weymouth to Shale Creek, we will not have much time in between rounds for lunch. I think everyone should plan on eating at the course on the go at the turn Saturday morning. Whoever wants to stick around after the PM round at Fox for dinner and drinks on the patio will be welcome to. Everyone can have their own tab and it all doesn't need to be charged to my account or anything like that.

There are showers and facilities at Fox Meadow that will be available for use. I plan on staying after the PM round for some drinks and food if thats what everyone else would like to do. If not, we can all meet somewhere afterwards for the same off site?

??DOES ANYONE WANT TO MEET FOR BREAKFAST SATURDAY MORNING??
-if the answer is yes...we can meet at two different places right off of route 18 in Medina that are only 5/10 minute drive to Shale Creek

Saturday AM @ Shale Creek GC - Medina, Ohio

10:10am
Robozeo
Cbaker2882
Pkorf

10:20am
Grins
Doddly5687
Gunner
The Milk man

10:30am
Smiterofprov1x
“ “Dad
Buckeyeduffer
Akron09

10:40am
Chris.tisler
Kevinhooch
Pabubby
Dupaloop3611

Saturday PM @ Fox Meadows CC - Medina, Ohio

2:50pm
Chris.tisler
Buckeyeduffer
Gunner
OPEN

3:00pm
The Milk Man
Cbaker2882
Grins
OPEN

3:10pm
Robozeo
Doddly5687
Pkorf
Akron09

3:20pm
Smiterofprov1x
“ “Dad
Pabubby
Dupaloop

Sunday AM @ Fox Meadows CC - Medina, Ohio

8:00am
Robozeo
KevinHooch
Chris.Tisler
OPEN

8:10am
DavidWinchell
Mr. Winchell
Pkorf
Chris Sisley

8:20am
Grins
TheMilkMan
Cbaker2882
Hickerad

WE WILL BE BREAKING FOR LUNCH SUNDAY AFTER ROUND 1 @ Fox Meadows Bar / Grile

Sunday PM @ Fox Meadows CC - Medina, Ohio

1:30pm
Cbaker2882
Robozeo
Chris.Tisler
OPEN

1:40pm
PKorf
Chris Sisley
TheMilkMan
OPEN

1:50pm
DavidWinchell
Mr. Winchell
Hickerad

Fox Meadows CC: Host of the 2011 and 2012 Ohio Open as well as the 2014 AJGA All Star Championship, Fox Meadow Country Club's spectacular par-72, 6,918-yard championship golf course was designed by Stephen Burns, ASGCA, to blend harmoniously with its beautiful natural surroundings in Ohio's Medina County. Rolling hills and mature trees frame undulating fairways and immaculately-maintained greens, with shimmering lakes and unique bunkering adding to the course's stunning beauty.
https://www.foxmeadowcc.com/golf/course
211305628.jpg

Last edited:
Throw my name in the ring!

attaching list to main post

Yes! someone should probably reach out to hickerad ....misike....etc

FYI there’s a Fairfield inn at the exit of the courses that has 2 queen beds that weekend for $110/nt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my kids that weekend. Why does nothing ever fall on the weekends I dont?

These Morgan cup cap’s just don’t want my vote I guess.

I can’t do it week earlier cause I’m out of town. Can’t do it week later cause its Mother’s Day. The week after that I’m out of town again and the following week is Memorial Day weekend. Lol

Yessir! This is gonna be legitness!

My mannnnnnn! Ill throw your dad down on one of the days.

Perfect! Solid bday gift for him! Thanks for setting this up! Cannot wait to get back on the links!

Perfect! Solid bday gift for him! Thanks for setting this up! Cannot wait to get back on the links!

It literally cannot come fast enough.

Need to check dates with our calendar, but very interested.

Need to check dates with our calendar, but very interested.

Thatta boy! been a hot minuite but would love to see ya dude!

For sure. Same!

Wel let me know! No need to create a maybes list. Ya know who ya are and this is very informal. Pretty sure we won’t need extra spots but I will need to let the club know how many in a couple weeks for sure. So, sooner the better.

Yes, both days. Also, yes I'm in medina too.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Very cool! Excited to meet ya! Some great guys around these parts.

Back