Your Favorite Hole From a THP Event

Agree with Dan. True Blue is one of my all-time favorite courses. Hard to pick a favorite hole there, but number 1 is a fantastic way to start the round.

#18 at Waldorf last year at LIITA with Cobra/Puma. I was in one of the last groups, so to see everyone there still waiting by the 18th green to watch everyone come in and finish was the precise moment I became truly hooked on THP.

Never played one, but holding out hope to make it into the Grandaddy and then i can pick a hole.

#14 at True Blue.

Hi Wardy!

#14 at True Blue.

Hi Wardy!

I'd say 18 at Caledonia. Love the view, the difficulty, and the atmosphere around the clubhouse. TB 18 is right there as well for me

Oof, don't know if I can pick between #9 at True Blue or #7 at Caledonia. Both are such fantastic courses.

#15 at PGA National

Any hole at The Hideaway. I am also a fan of #7 on the Palmer course at Reunion because I was able to drive the green and I could have Reunion rolls for dinner.

I have to agree with #7 at reunion.

#6 grand cypress south course, elevated par5 is always a test.

#8 TrueBlue is another favorite of mine

#4 TPC Las Vegas is a great risk reward hole.

I think it was hole 12 on the Palm Course at Disney. The only reason why it's my favorite is that I nearly dunked the tee shot in the hole with a 52 for what would have been my first hole in one. The ball literally destroyed the hole's lip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pick any hole from the Clive course at Hideaway, and that's the correct answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Favorite Hole From a THP Event

18th hole at True Blue from The Morgan Cup. So many great memories of so many great golf shots. I'd like to find that video from 2013 too hahaha I know it's on here and I haven't watched it in a while

I was going back and forth between 18 at TB and 18 at Caledonia. Similar ideas in some ways, but they play so differently. Love both of those holes.

Love both of those courses!!!!!

haha that's my twitter background. Freaking awesome hole. I almost said the entirety of True Blue because I adore that golf course.

I could agree to this. Both TB and Caledonia

Agree with Dan. True Blue is one of my all-time favorite courses. Hard to pick a favorite hole there, but number 1 is a fantastic way to start the round.

Especially with a big crowd cheering you on

18 at True blue just so scenic

I'd say 18 at Caledonia. Love the view, the difficulty, and the atmosphere around the clubhouse. TB 18 is right there as well for me

Can't argue that. After 14 at TB, 18 at Caledonia has the best memories for me....Bradd and I won a huge match for us personally on that hole.

#10 at Robert Trent Jones ocean course. Very stunning and a challenging hole

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

No. 15 on The Champions Course at PGA National. The anticipation of it for like two or three holes really starts building.

#18 Hideaway Clive Course. Probably the best closing hole I've ever played. The second shot is my favorite I've ever played. Look at this approach
69cd9c0a23c294c7a361d68b0b6f0176.jpg
I dont remember that hole well because the first time we played it, second round, 9 holes day one, it was pretty much dark. I had about a 40' to halve the hole and I couldn't even see the cup. It was the last hole on the second day, last round, about to leave that beautiful place, so outside of the view from the cart-park, I can't see it in my minds eye. Thanks for the pic!!!! Stunning hole.

For me, it is True Blue #18. Played it twice and played it well twice.

I've only been to one THP event and it was the 2015 Cure Event in Ohio at Longaberger...can I say my favorite hole was the practice green where the putting contest ensued before the round...maybe the mini golf the night before the actual round too...that was fun

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ask me that question after this year! Right now I don't have one!

Last edited:
As for me 18 at true blue sticks out in my head since it was my first event and stuck it to 3 feet for birdie with everyone watching. Can't beat that finishing hole too.

Back