1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

No, good luck to me!! You guys can get lucky when the next contest arrives!!! (Just kidding!!! - Good Luck guys!)

I'd like to thank everyone and THP for picking me for The Grandaddy and....

Crap. Must have been dreaming. Good luck everyone. My your dreams come true.

Good luck to everyone who is entered. Someone's going to be oh so happy.

One of the nice things about THP is that it never gets dull; good luck to everyone and more luck to me :)

I certainly wouldn't mind participating in an event and getting into two other events in the same week!

I certainly wouldn't mind participating in an event and getting into two other events in the same week!

That would be a heck of a week!

Later this week is going to rock someone's world. Good luck to all who entered. Is it Friday yet?
Canadan the team will grow one stronger towards the goal of bringing the belt home.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Good Luck all, but please know JB, as a San Diegan, I am cost effective. I can drive to Carlsbad!:act-up:

The thought of all that's at stake here is so staggering.

The suspense is killing me!!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

So For how many of us is the Suspense Killing you?

I'm glued to this.

Love seeing the excitement in here.

Cant wait to hear who the lucky winner is!

The excitement is killing me

Good Luck all, but please know JB, as a San Diegan, I am cost effective. I can drive to Carlsbad!:act-up:

Thats very gracious partner...haha

Thats very gracious partner...haha

If that is the case, I have got no chance from the other side of the world :alien:

Joking aside, good luck everyone and from the horrendous last couple of days I have had here it would be an amazing way to end the week after playing a couple rounds of golf at The Belfry on Thursday and Friday (and I expect the weather would be a lot better at The Hideaway than it will be here)

I just like seeing this thread pop up and all the excitement. The guys last year were blown away. Something tells me this year will be more biblically epic. Won't be a flood, cuz God promised never again. So maybe a tsunami of Epicness for Dan and his team, whom ever they might be. 8 months to plan even further, kind of blows your mind
d480f626402e445eb0e4c2e68f97adf4.jpg

THP will win this year, "I had a dream"!!! Of course I was part of the team....just saying!

I told my wife about this and she's as excited as I am!!!

I told my wife about this and she's as excited as I am!!!

I'd like to think mine is too, but in reality she probably just pretends so I stop talking about it :banana:

Note to self, Just relax,stop checking this thread every 5 minutes for an update....screw that, I don't want to miss anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it december already? I want so badly to be apart of this.

Is it december already? I want so badly to be apart of this.

Personally I won't be racing for December until I've secured my spot lol #dontleaveme

Back