What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Don from PX saying this was a good way to get rid of extra vibration you can tend to get from steel

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's the hope

Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

I remember Don from PX saying this was a good way to get rid of extra vibration you can tend to get from steel

That's why I got them, and while it was a shameless plug, for $30 you can't go wrong. Well worth it IMO.

Box of Chrome Soft and green fees at Laguna Seca.

Scotty Cameron X5R, Scotty divot tool and jumbo matador grip :D

Got a Golf Pride Tour Classic midsize grip for one of my putters

Purchased a new 2016 Platinum Nissan Murano - used to transport me and the clubs to and from the golf course. :)

Will pick her up on Monday.

Club Glove Microfiber Towel

New titlist 915 3 wood

Hmmm yeah

3f1356923ac004d5922d201fe9798ce0.jpg

Joe at Toulon was a real pleasure to deal with.

I need to get the left and lie from my gamer, but it's a go

Hell ya Kevin that's awesome! I know how bad you've been wanting one since the announcement of the release

Regripped my ADDI with a Lamkin wrap-tec.
GolfTown miraculously had the W/S FG Tour balls on the shelf (first time EVER!) with no price so I grabbed every box they had. They rang up for $30 CDN each. Yes please!

18 holes.

Hell ya Kevin that's awesome! I know how bad you've been wanting one since the announcement of the release

I've been totally infatuated with the artistry behind it all. It's a sight or roll unseen, but I have faith in what I've seen from them.

Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 4-PW from eBay :)

3 Maltby wedges and grips with TT DG Spinner shafts in the 2 higher lofted ones and TT DG S300 in the gap wedge.

Apex CF16 4-AW
Women's XR 4-6 hybrids, 7-SW irons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Laser, Fubuki xstiff fairway wood shaft, Ust fw stiff, alida rip tour hybrid stiff. adams pro hybrid 23 degree head. Done spending for the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back