Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Considering a 1-way rental from MCO to Palm Coast after I get in, but that poses the questions....

1) Would someone come pick me up at the rental place? hahaha

2) Can I bum/pay to share a ride back to MCO with anyone?
We have similar flight times out so I can definitely take you to mco Sunday. One way rental fees are a biotch though

We have similar flight times out so I can definitely take you to mco Sunday. One way rental fees are a biotch though

OH! Crap! I forgot we talked about that.

Actually through enterprise right now its shockingly cheap. Which I did not expect.

OH! Crap! I forgot we talked about that.

Actually through enterprise right now its shockingly cheap. Which I did not expect.
Let me know. If you need me to it can skip the round on Thursday and we can car pool.

Anyone going back to JAX Sunday?

Went ahead and named my price on a standard rental car, it'll just be easier to be able to go at my own pace when I get into MCO.

I won't be getting to resort till around midnight on Thursday. How do we handle checking in for the extra night and the rest of weekend if there are still a few that may have to change rooms?

Considering a 1-way rental from MCO to Palm Coast after I get in, but that poses the questions....

1) Would someone come pick me up at the rental place? hahaha

2) Can I bum/pay to share a ride back to MCO with anyone?
When do you get in?

I won't be getting to resort till around midnight on Thursday. How do we handle checking in for the extra night and the rest of weekend if there are still a few that may have to change rooms?

I will followup on the checking in part, but we will be sending out the rooming lists next week for both the extra night and the event itself, most people will not have to move rooms and the few that do I'll make sure to point that out.

Thanks Dean!!

24 hour concierge so no issue as far as when people check in.

For the guys that have to move rooms, you will "check out" friday morning from your old room and check in to your new one, u will get a new keycard etc.

and I know there were 2 guys looking to be added to the thursday tee times we had, please remind me who that was.

thanks

24 hour concierge so no issue as far as when people check in.

For the guys that have to move rooms, you will "check out" friday morning from your old room and check in to your new one, u will get a new keycard etc.

and I know there were 2 guys looking to be added to the thursday tee times we had, please remind me who that was.

thanks

bump need to know who the 2 some was that wants added to thurs tee times

Updated tee times for Thursday:

2:10PM:
Kensisland
RC11

2:20PM:
Lightningbolt44
KC720
BrianMK24
Jon D

2:30PM
sposeybunchofnumbers
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d

Thanks Mike!

Will we be able to check in before that or should I wear my golf clothes on the plane (current plan)?

Thanks Mike!

Will we be able to check in before that or should I wear my golf clothes on the plane (current plan)?

Check in is not til 4pm so Id plan accordingly

I'm not 100% that I ever secured a ride back to Orlando on Sunday night.

I'm not 100% that I ever secured a ride back to Orlando on Sunday night.

I gotcha Dean. You better shower before we jump in the car though or I'll make you walk back to Orlando.

Edit: I see Deano beat me to the punch.

Dont Thank him, he's just the middle man.

such a glory hog he is. Thanks RYAN. Surprised if you won't be sick of me by that point.

Back