The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little heat on the ferrule (LITTLE) or just take a qtip with acetone around the inside a few swipes.

No blood this way.
Well now you tell me! Sheesh. Doesn't hurt bad but it's a little deep. Hopefully won't affect the swing too much...

Well now you tell me! Sheesh. Doesn't hurt bad but it's a little deep. Hopefully won't affect the swing too much...

Put a band-aid on that thing and carry on smartly :D

When you literally only go home to swap out the golf bag for your hockey bag, I'll call that a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm gonna have some free time from my part time job the next couple weeks, since we are still short a truck with one too many drivers. This kinda comes at a bad time as it will delay me putting up my garage, but gives me some time to get some stuff done that needs done and work on my swing.

Looks like I'm gonna have some free time from my part time job the next couple weeks, since we are still short a truck with one too many drivers. This kinda comes at a bad time as it will delay me putting up my garage, but gives me some time to get some stuff done that needs done and work on my swing.

More time for golf? Not a bad thing

Tiger Woods hitting driver full speed? Ruh roh!

My club building got cut short tonight. Trying to get a ferrule on that was a little to stubborn and the head slipped off the shaft and then the shaft reinserted itself back into my thumb. Not too happy.
Stop doing dishes and your hands won't be so soft :)

When you literally only go home to swap out the golf bag for your hockey bag, I'll call that a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody needs more trunk space

Somebody needs more trunk space

#sportscarptoblems.....my sticks only fit in the back seat, and I have to take the driver out of the bag

#sportscarptoblems.....my sticks only fit in the back seat, and I have to take the driver out of the bag

That's worse than the G37 that I used to have. I took my driver out, but at least I could get the bag in the trunk.

That's worse than the G37 that I used to have. I took my driver out, but at least I could get the bag in the trunk.

Yeah the bag will fit in the trunk but it's safer to take the driver out and set it on top, otherwise I'd your not careful it will bend and scare you. However I think I'm grabbing my moms focus for club clash..... Lot better gas and bigger trunk that the mustang

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHA! I was just glared at by the entire math science hallway of teachers for being only 1 minute early to cover a class today while that teacher admin's a test, they were all pacing around.

I love being the outcast science teacher, and this is why my classroom isn't in the main building.

#LeavemealoneImgrumpy
How can anyone be mad at Johnny Cash? Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back