2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I think Spieth needs to back off his putts a few more times....

Nice roll

Jay Day with the BOMB!

Wow. What a putt by Day!

Jason freaking day

Holy putt by Day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck of a putt by day

Holy Moly!

Wow! Nice putt! We going to sizzler

I had him in my fantasy lineup briefly then switched stuff around like a moron :bulgy-eyes:
I have him with the only top 10 player to miss the cut for the 2 since I didn't use a Bridgestone player. Thanks Rickie

Better play money wise was to take 2 Bridgestone players instead of 1 other player but went with the game theory where I won't be in a 5 way tie if I pick right and they do well.

that putt, Jason Day!

Imagine if day didn't completely blow the 2nd 9 on Thurs

That was an "Augusta" roar. Great putt by Day.

Jordan Spieth is playing a masterful round right now. Managing his misses, making pars and taking advantage with his short game. Such a cerebral player that is absolutely amazing in big spots.

Langer with another birdie

From way down town!

Mcilroy will never win the masters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jordan Spieth is playing a masterful round right now. Managing his misses, making pars and taking advantage with his short game. Such a cerebral player that is absolutely amazing in big spots.

It's crazy watching him work his way around the course. He maybe playing slow and backing off a bunch but it's paying off

It's unreal, from the way he is hitting the ball, if you didn't know better you would think he was +5 on the day.

The crowds for JS and RM rival TWs crowds. Good to see

Hideki's hat bothers me. It looks like the old school hats Trevino used to wear.

Did Dr Pepper just use a tributary reference?

Back