THP visits Toulon Design HQ

Holy crap those are some amazing putters. The dalehead model is screaming my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap those are some amazing putters. The dalehead model is screaming my name.

Dont you kind of have to use a Madison? :D

I think we need a Toulon event in he near future. This will be mine!!!
c37043bde17ac41fd0fdf65e945d8d20.jpg

ab4dd52e9b0053696a9a2b350c44042a.jpg

It was great to see how legitimately excited Sean and his team were about their products and the story to be told
There really is one hell of a story to be told here.

These putters look pretty cool, and Toulon seems to have all their 'i's dotted and t's crossed right out of the gate. With the new 2016 Scameron's looking extremely nice I wonder if Toulon is doing enough to steal some of those customers.
It's nice to read that the roll the Toulon insert produces is in fact visibly different than most other putters.

Is it bad that as much as I enjoy all the pictures being posted, I keep checking them for the dogs, I heard they have dogs at the office. :smile:

Pet friendly companies are the best. Built in stress relief!

These putters look pretty cool, and Toulon seems to have all their 'i's dotted and t's crossed right out of the gate. With the new 2016 Scameron's looking extremely nice I wonder if Toulon is doing enough to steal some of those customers.
It's nice to read that the roll the Toulon insert produces is in fact visibly different than most other putters.
Id say the business plan is certainly in place and time will tell on the demand but i can say these putters are already extremely sought after

I love the Memphis, are these strictly order based or will they have a small retail presence?

Wow. Really gorgeous putters here. That Memphis looks right up my alley.

These are great looking putters. Every model has looked good so far. Thanks for sharing

THP visits Toulon Design HQ

f052fb165ccd2fe0b32c2ffcd3ef20f0.jpg

That is the one for this guy.

Hell ill even wear Blue swede shoes if I have to.

Very nice!! I bet that was a FUN visit!!!

Im not usually so intrigued by a putter like this and have always been an odyssey guy, but these putters really caught my eye. Way out of my price range probably but a guy can dream. I think I would go with the Madison putter, but the memphis design would be hard to pass up.

How do you know which version to go with. Standard, moderate or aggressive release specifically

Some fantastic looking putters. Not sure which look is my favorite, but will say I want to here more about the Toulon garage.

Really like the Memphis and the San Francisco. These have moved to the top of the putter ponder

Holy cow these look amazing, the attention to detail and quality/craftsmanship is truly spectacular.

Just scrolling through thread and these are gorgeous putters. I am partial to the Rochester but I don't think it is being offered in left hand.

Wow these are gorgeous!

How do you know which version to go with. Standard, moderate or aggressive release specifically
I think its a preference more than anything really cant go wrong regardless. JB covered it earlier but as you progress it the weight increases and counterbalance

These are stunning.

Thanks for the coverage, guys. Great info and pics.

Back