NorCal Crew Outing (19-20MAR)

Just wanted to post a huge THANK YOU to everyone that showed up to this get together. I can honestly say this was the most fun I have had golfing in a long time. I enjoyed meeting the individuals behind the screen names, and once we got going it was like we all had been golfing together for years. I truly enjoyed myself, and I'm looking forward to many more outings while I'm in the area. Big congrats to Brianbigoats and Pingstew for winning the long drive and closest to the pin contests with a 260 yard drive and a well placed 9i 13'1" from the hole. Cheers gents!

Thanks for putting this together Josh and thanks for everyone for coming out. I know everyone is busy and some live pretty far away, so big kudos to everyone for making it out. It was a great weekend and I can't wait for the next meet up.

I thought Pingstew was a ringer. :D Congrats Josh and Brian!

Thanks for organizing this get together, hopefully I can make the next one.

Great time, many thanks to Mr. Hicksta for setting all this up. Was great to play with all of you and look forward to the next outing!

Hopefully I am actually able to hit the ball by then so I am not slowing things down. Thanks again everybody!

Had a really great time today. My golf game disappeared though. I hit maybe 8 terrific shots but that was a low percentage out of the 115 total! I'm sure I spent time in half the bunkers on the course.

Great seeing everyone again and let's keep these going.

Had a really great time today. My golf game disappeared though. I hit maybe 8 terrific shots but that was a low percentage out of the 115 total! I'm sure I spent time in half the bunkers on the course.

Great seeing everyone again and let's keep these going.

Sorry we didn't get to talk much Rob, have to do that at the next one, hopefully we can play another round. You weren't the only one that struggled, I think everybody but Steven and Josh (and Josh Hicks the last 6-7 holes) did.

We were talking about another So/No match up maybe in August or something. Let's all put our thinking caps on and figure out a place/date for the next get together.

Special thanks to Josh for putting the day together and Stephen for bringing me along. Thanks for a great day of golf everybody. It was really awesome to meet you all. Looking forward to the next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, what a perfect day of golf!

It was awesome to see some familiar faces and meet a few new THPers. I don't think we could have asked for a better day and when the drizzle started two minutes after the last group finished it was confirmed perfect.

I had the pleasure of playing with my buddy Josh (pingstew), Roger (mancest) and Josh (mr.hicksta). It seemed nearly everyone had their struggles on that course, it is simply a tough golf course! I think my highlight was having everyone in our group par #2, that is a nasty hole and to have everyone get on and make par was impressive. Then to see our group's play out of the bunkers was impressive, no one ever stayed in a bunker and there were quite a few sand saves.

These gatherings are getting more prevalent and it's great to still see new folks joining in. Can't wait for the next meet up, I'm sure it will be another fun one!

Great Playing with everybody Yesterday I had a Blast. I would have had a great day if i could have figured out how to get off the beach

Thanks for the pics, guys..looks like you had a great time!

Thanks for the pics, guys..looks like you had a great time!

Yessir, good times were had by all! The weather cooperated and the courses were all in great shape. Gotta love west coast golf :D

Back