Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Over 200 points for the week, screwed up and left Andersen on the bench but got some solid play from McGruber and the rest of the bunch.

The only question is who prevails tomorrow Crest or Renren

Over 200 points for the week, screwed up and left Andersen on the bench but got some solid play from McGruber and the rest of the bunch.

Crest needs to win this.

I can't believe I just said that. what has become of my life. I feel this overwhelming shame come over me. hahahha

Take him down!!!!

Your team has been killing it lately!

Looks like Crest has the advantage in player starts. Should be a close one!

It looks like I might get a W this week, it would have been different if Dan had started all his active players. Bergeron had a big week and rode his bench all week long.

Crest needs to win this.

I can't believe I just said that. what has become of my life. I feel this overwhelming shame come over me. hahahha

Take him down!!!!
Beef! Finally on my side...

I don't know what will happen I kept it close but it all comes down to tonight. Bash Brothers need to just close this out

Moose 259 points good lord...

Moose 259 points good lord...
Big wins for you, OITW, Marty and Scrap. All comes down to next week and those last 2 spots.
SMB 15-4**
SBS 13-6**
2M 11-8*
RR 11-8*
BB 10-9
NR 10-9
PIR 9-10
KKP 9-10
* Clinched Playoff Spot
** First round bye

Game of the week: KandyKanePuckers vs Nice Rakell

Bash Bros get the former, MIA Commish.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Big wins for you, OITW, Marty and Scrap. All comes down to next week and those last 2 spots.
SMB 15-4**
SBS 13-6**
2M 11-8*
RR 11-8*
BB 10-9
NR 10-9
PIR 9-10
KKP 9-10
* Clinched Playoff Spot
** First round bye

Game of the week: KandyKanePuckers vs Nice Rakell

Bash Bros get the former, MIA Commish.

I feel the pressure building already. I need my misfit goalies to make an appearance and Sharp and Voracheck to get back on the ice.

Bash Brothers FTW!

Well, BobbyLu's not getting me any points tonight :beat-up:

Bash Brother out to a quick lead thanks to Kopitar... Kinda feel like I am stealing from a baby this week though

I'm Down early but have a few more guys going tonight. I'm looking to take advantage of this.

A Royal muff, left dudes on the pine tonight doh

OEL is hurt now. Hope he's back for round 2 of the playoffs.

Looks like Halak got hurt tonight, maybe groin. That Greiss pickup might be a good one right about now. Hate to see a guy get hurt especially with the team playing well.

Ok Allen have a good game tonight

Bash Brother out to a quick lead thanks to Kopitar... Kinda feel like I am stealing from a baby this week though
This annoys me.

This annoys me.

It seems as though we might be able to get a solid league again next season. At least this seems to be the case given the activity in the NHL thread lately

You control your destiny, King. Win and you're in.

It seems as though we might be able to get a solid league again next season. At least this seems to be the case given the activity in the NHL thread lately
Yeah, some new faces popping in. Hope they like fantasy hockey.

Back