What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wings.

What are the wings like in Calgary?

At a restaurant very pedestrian, over cooked and dry chicken but over sauced. Hooters was awesome until they closed their doors. I always make my own because I'm an awesome cook and like them hot as hell.

Jack in the box ...meh.

At a restaurant very pedestrian, over cooked and dry chicken but over sauced. Hooters was awesome until they closed their doors. I always make my own because I'm an awesome cook and like them hot as hell.

As long as they're deep-fried and not breaded. If they look like this, they're not Buffalo Chicken Wings.

chickenwings.jpg

As long as they're deep-fried and not breaded. If they look like this, they're not Buffalo Chicken Wings.

chickenwings.jpg

I drove by Buffalo once and I'm still kicking myself for not having true Buffalo wings. I sear mine then finish them in the oven. Deep fried and BeefCake don't mix very well.

I drove by Buffalo once and I'm still kicking myself for not having true Buffalo wings. I sear mine then finish them in the oven. Deep fried and BeefCake don't mix very well.
I'm sure they're good. You'll have to make a trip out east when you're a free man for some wings and golf.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm sure they're good. You'll have to make a trip out east when you're a free man for some wings and golf.

So much yes to this. Just promise me Crest doesn't know how to get to Buffalo. hahahaha

Lamb chops with brussel sprouts and peas.

Leftover pizza.

Steak, broccoli and peas.

Tonight was left overs. Some ribs and grilled asparagus, half a baked potato and a French roll.

Duck and waffles

Fajitas at Abuelos

Portabella Mushroom Sandwich... Grilled onions With Asiago ..peppercorn wasabi mustard...& a Short's Superfluid..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

General Tso's chicken.

Tacos, chips, salsa and beer

Polish Sausage and Pierogis

Enchiladas

Roast Beef and Provolone from Jersey Mike's...apparently I'm refusing to eat at home this week.

Flank steak and Caesar salad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back