Finally broke 90!!!

Congrats on the milestone

Congrats! Always fun to know you can shoot well and try and achieve that each round out.

Just have fun and the low scores will come with time and practice.

Congrats!! I have hit 90 twice. What feeling it must be to break through!

Nice job on the round...quite a feeling when you shoot PB!

Congrats, the door is open now!! Now go do it again!!

Congrats on the PB! Just remember that you'll have some rounds a lot worse than 90, and they'll come with ones a lot better. Just keep working at it.

Congrats on the PB!

I think that if your breaking 90 within your first year, your well above the curve. 90 was my hardest goal, but once i got there it was easy to stay there. Just keep practicing your weakness and you'll be threatening single figures before you know it.

Congrats on the score!

Congrats on the PB! Breaking 90 within your first year, that's really awesome! My best advice would be to make sure to focus on the short game and to not try and go for the hero shot when you are in a tough spot. Once you learn to minimize anything over bogey, shooting 90 becomes a whole lot more achievable.

congratulations on your PB and for breaking 90. Your as good as me and I been playing for decades :).

Congrats, keep it going.

Well done this is my goal for 2016 to break 90!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Now baby steps to 85, then 80....then....!!!

Congrats man! Before you know it, you'll expect to break 90.

Congrats

Great news and congrats!! Definitely my next milestone for me as the closest ive come is 91 in the 8 months of serious play. As mentioned by others, keeping track of your stats through each hole during the round helps me track where my strokes are going.

Congrats on the personal best!

Congrats!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Congrats! The game gets contagous once results of work are seen!

congrats! i remember the day well, and i think i still have the scorecard! keep up the progress, and let us know when you break 80!

UPDATE:

Weather down here last week was crap and was unable to hit a ball since shooting the 87 (best of my life). Couldn't stand it. Well, went out yesterday (Sunday) and shot a 101. WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! First hole I had a good look at birdie, left the putt short about 2 inches. Second hole par again, then it went to crap from there. I am going to go this afternoon in hopes to knock this off. But not playing for a week after the 87 killed me and my head. Didn't expect to shoot under 90 again, YET. But did expect to be mid 90s at least. PLEASE, any tips and suggestions throw my way. What do you do on down time to keep the body synced up. I think that is my biggest issue is my body timing. When it feels good I play good. Thanks in ADVANCED!

Wow! Only 8 months in? That's great man, keep it up.

awesome! well done! keep it going :)

Good job.. Great for less than a year... Congrats on the PB..

Back