A THP Event Will Be Here in 2016

Awesome looking course!

Can't wait to hear the details. My childhood house, which is about 2 or 3 minutes away from the 1st tee, is being totally re done but might be finished in time for this event.

Oh my...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that is nice.

Wow that looks beautiful.

Wow, that looks amazing. I'm hoping this is the event I've been waiting on and can't wait to get more details.

It actually looks too good for me to play...I better get my golf game together!!

That course is beautiful

Don't think it's Texas....and it's gorgeous!

PX event?

Hah - unless it's hidden somewhere in Austin I suspect you are correct. Visually abusive it is not.

Looks like an average course up here.

HAH! Who am I kidding? That place looks amazing!

Beauty of a course. I imagine THP will manage to have a good time there.

Course looks good.

Oh man! That would be a great course to stage an epic event. Can't to sign up to try and get in for whatever that event is.

What a beautiful place!!

Absolutely gorgeous course! Yes, please.

Wow that course is pretty and will be pretty awesome for THP'ers.

Why did someone take you to the Crossings instead of there again?

Now Ward, there is nothing wrong with The crossings golf course. The horrible layout, ridiculous greens and uneven fairway lies are everything you look for in a great golf course.

That view doesn't suck! Want in on this one.

That's a gorgeous course. Definitely will be some lucky THPers.

I just wet myself...that looks absolutely amazing.

Wow, looks like an amazing course.

That would be amazing!

I'm jacked for this, haven't made it out to Aviara yet

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Now Ward, there is nothing wrong with The crossings golf course. The horrible layout, ridiculous greens and uneven fairway lies are everything you look for in a great golf course.

Still want to try since it wasn't built when I lived in Carlsbad. Looks a bit gimmicky but that is what happens when you can only build on 50% of the site and end up rerouting it 10 times to dinosaur bones and Indian artifacts.

Aviara is a great course though and that is what matters

Still want to try since it wasn't built when I lived in Carlsbad. Looks a bit gimmicky but that is what happens when you can only build on 50% of the site and end up rerouting it 10 times to dinosaur bones and Indian artifacts.

I've played it once and while it will never be what Aviara is, for a discounted rate the course would be a fun round with friends.

Back