Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Alright Indiana boys, I have some new weapons coming today and it's supposed to be in the 60s this week. Who wants to play?

Only day I couldn't play would be Thursday.
Did this get lost in the Ohio banter....

Might have to start putting headers on my posts in here. Haha

Headed to Indianapolis tomorrow for a few days...Carmel area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated with Gunner added

Roses Run Deal

441-6
PhillyV-3
Gunner-3
Robman7-3
Maynard-3
Grins-10
Hickerad-4
Misike-4
Captaincaution-4
Ohio_Striker-4
441's buddy-6

I see that ??

Alright Indiana boys, I have some new weapons coming today and it's supposed to be in the 60s this week. Who wants to play?

Only day I couldn't play would be Thursday.

I'd love to get out if I can make the schedule work. You thinking during the day or afternoon/after work and where?

I'd love to get out if I can make the schedule work. You thinking during the day or afternoon/after work and where?

Awesome. I'm thinking maybe Wednesday or Friday. Right after work around 3 and we can figure out the course.

new post

Updated with Gunner added

Roses Run Deal

441-6
PhillyV-3
Gunner-3
Robman7-3
Maynard-3
Grins-10
Hickerad-4
Misike-4
Captaincaution-4
Ohio_Striker-4
441's buddy-6

Lol it's still not showing up but at least gunner knows now

Poor Gunner getting left off. Just think a spot will open after I move. However you boys better not think I won't be in this thread all the time.

All right thanks Mike I guess I'll have to wait till I get back home on my laptop to see it for real

Awesome. I'm thinking maybe Wednesday or Friday. Right after work around 3 and we can figure out the course.

It'll have to be Friday for me if that works for you.

It'll have to be Friday for me if that works for you.

That's perfect. I'll get with you and we can figure out what's open and get a tee time set.

Anyone interested or available to get out Friday in the Cleveland / Akron vicinity?

Anyone interested or available to get out Friday in the Cleveland / Akron vicinity?

Won't know for sure till Wednesday or Thursday but I half a BOGO on golf now that expires on the 16th so looking to use that.

Just looked nothing much on golf now yet but I imagine courses are going to start putting times up soon.

bdcb85a7753e725f04a9f8bb530218ce.jpg

Changing Tapatalk pic

I could be good anywhere honestly. I live near Strongsville...would imagine shale creek, pine hills, or pretty much anywhere should be open. That being said I'm good to travel a bit too if your not from Thai side of town.

Won't know for sure till Wednesday or Thursday but I half a BOGO on golf now that expires on the 16th so looking to use that.

Just looked nothing much on golf now yet but I imagine courses are going to start putting times up soon.

Where's your BOGO?

Use it with Pkorf and I'll tag along.

To Pkorf... you pick, I come.

Tell ya what....ill call some places tomorrow. I'll send you a pm. Prefer morning? Late morning?

Tell ya what....ill call some places tomorrow. I'll send you a pm. Prefer morning? Late morning?

I am off at work, so it's up to whatever is best for the group. I'll just adapt.

I am off at work, so it's up to whatever is best for the group. I'll just adapt.

Ok. Sent ya a pm w my cell #. Don't you live right by Boulder?

Would love more guys to come but also know it's tough during the week. (Nice to make my own schedule)

Anyone else interested?

What about Grins? Sounds like an opening.

Pretty sure Grins is a teacher. However, if he's available it'd be awesome if he could make it!

Back