NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducks and Caps... What a game!

Dang! Quite a game, Backstrom wins it on the final shot of the shootout. Win streak over for the Ducks, time to start a new one.

He is a good guy, but I do not recognize the monarchy in this thread :).

Little surprised he went to bed with the Caps vs Ducks on. Too quiet in here for any other explanation.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Probably a lame excuse like twins or work.

Probably a lame excuse like twins or work.
Makes me question his Caps superfan standing. You don't miss your team's games. I'm on the east coast and I'm still up, lol!

Ducks and Caps... What a game!

Dang! Quite a game, Backstrom wins it on the final shot of the shootout. Win streak over for the Ducks, time to start a new one.
Low scoring defensive game...preview of the cup finals?

Makes me question his Caps superfan standing. You don't miss your team's games. I'm on the east coast and I'm still up, lol!

This man deserves a beer and not a week silver bullet and some Avalanche gear.

I don't think so but with BB it would be a good story line.

It was low scoring but it certainly wasn't defensive. Both teams had multiple prime scoring chances and the goaltenders kept pulling off miracles. Holtby is so steady and his glove is ridiculous. Gibson covers a lot of space and makes saves he has no business stopping.

Haha tough crowd in here even for a King! I have the game DVRd and will view it upon on my arrival to Castle Crest

Haha tough crowd in here even for a King! I have the game DVRd and will view it upon on my arrival to Castle Crest

Might be some rebels in your kingdom found running in this thread. Hahaha

Hmm just saw an Anaheim goal I wonder if I will see another?

No way I was going to try and not find out Hahaha my students are mean

I must say being able to fast forward through the intermission is pretty sweet. It's like for a King

Still waiting for the Flying V

Still waiting for the Flying V

You get pretty close with the 4 on 1, except Perry elects to shoot into Holtby's logo. Not sure he saw the film...

Andre!

Another solid 3rd period from the Caps

Richards should have won it there

Like all failed kings your looking back at past successes and wondering what the hell went wrong to end up here.

Like all failed kings your looking back at past successes and wondering what the hell went wrong to end up here.
The Caps won and 50 on the season... You mad bro?

The Caps won and 50 on the season... You mad bro?

Bro??? That's not very regal. Not as mad as your going to be with a first round exit.

We are the rebel alliance. #BeefCake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back