What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing flashy at all

f2bef09b2d78a5f095be186e1e5dea4f.jpg

Good stuff. Your feet will thank you!!

I'm looking forward to getting them! I suspect they'll make walking more enjoyable!

No doubt dude. Fantastic socks. A bit on the thicker side, but so comfortable

VPro500S Rangefinder with slope.. No name brand... I will review it once I have some experience with it.

Callaway Caddie.. shagger/dispenser

And a very special someone is loading up a shopping cart to finish off my bag for the year.. Details to come...

There is a Play it again sports close to me that surprising has gems at times at a unbelievable price ... and i stop there once a week just to check if there is anything new .. well they had a Scotty Cameron select newport two belly putter that was basicly new for 125 dollars and since it's a shaft change away from a standard length so i got it before someone else did

Picked up another THP Puma Fleece, in Blue this time along with some THP Tees.

Iomic sticky 2.3 grip for the new PM grind wedge and a Black clover hat.

New PM grind 58* wedge and a used MD2 54*, replace the 56 and 60 TM Tour Preferred ATV grind wedges, got tired of a giant gap between the 50* AW(110yrd) and the 56*(80yrd).
Callaway is slowly infiltrating my bag more and more, after being a diehard TM player I just can't stop buying Callaway clubs now.

No doubt dude. Fantastic socks. A bit on the thicker side, but so comfortable

Wore mine for the first time yesterday and they are so comfortable

A steal at $45.
5b55fe4b5bba5466c3bdd38127f2c400.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three more UTx midsize grips

Three more UTx midsize grips

Love those. I have a stockpile in my garage. Mostly black and distressed red.

Ordered a arm lock versa 1 wide from CPO. It is listed as like new and I will post once I have it in hand

Albatross Club Membership

Bought the Steering Knob accessory for my ClicGear.

Picked up a Super Stroke Flatso grip for my Scotty. Going cross handed this year as well. If it works for Jordan why not me.

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair of Puma Titanlite for a steal of a price. Thanks to a heads up in the DOD thread.

Saved 20% at Callaway Pre-owned:

RH 2015 XR Mens 5-PW Project X SD Graphite Stiff

Golf Pride ND MC Platium/Red
Custom Length Adjustment +1in Custom Lie Adjustment 1 Up
Custom Wrap Adjustment +2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back