Putterbutter

The Legend
Reaction score
Handicap
54d6cca7a236f36796d007b0bb2e9972.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33199a74e935df69f383810c9460c1ad.jpg

Puttout system

Do you find that the mat develops a valley where the ball rolls?

Looks like there a line developing...

Do you find that the mat develops a valley where the ball rolls?

Mine does the same. I just rub my shoes on it, like I'm trying to wipe why shoes off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Putting matt will be another purchase of mine hopefully soon.. I like the putt out system and Matt, but others have breaks in the matt.. well I guess one can make a break by adding something underneath right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Birdieball in my living room. My chipping and putting place.
b0bd8a23dd35baca268c662f7834e76d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Haven't finished it yet. I still have to pop some holes in the mat. But that whole section in front of my hitting mat is for putting.
3a7863dbf4862efeac9f572b9c9a2a26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have loved having this. Can only see my putting improving. Got to get the PuttOut Alignment tho!!

Green1.jpg

34faa8ac9bc6e02e6fffe21ae1bd94ea.jpg

Thanks guys. It’s a 9’ x 15’ green with 5 holes and stimps about 10. Makes the Chicago winters bearable haha

Thanks guys. It’s a 9’ x 15’ green with 5 holes and stimps about 10. Makes the Chicago winters bearable haha

Just wait bud...soon to be a playroom!!

Always loved your setup!

Just wait bud...soon to be a playroom!!

Always loved your setup!

You kidding me man...I’m going to run a type ship here. No playing with toys until 100 3ft, 6ft, and 9ft putts are made.

You kidding me man...I’m going to run a type ship here. No playing with toys until 100 3ft, 6ft, and 9ft putts are made.

Haha absolutely!! Already got his first putter cut down??

Haha absolutely!! Already got his first putter cut down??

I will soon man...his first putter is going to be a Nike Method 001. It’s a solid putter that will have a black shaft and a Pingman grip on it.

I will soon man...his first putter is going to be a Nike Method 001. It’s a solid putter that will have a black shaft and a Pingman grip on it.

Love it!!! Keep the baseball swing from his golf swing haha!

Taken last summer. Will be getting mulch and pine straw this week to spruce her up again.
f82daf756008ad215b2a57cc87059e17.jpg

This is a couple years old. Need to get an updated pic. One I made in my backyard.

039e8a0d162026d5f6d15b2748cd6566.jpg

Jealous at all of these and will be building one very soon. Tips? tricks?base? Materials used? Fill me in guys. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm really digging the old wood with the pictures hung from it. As well as the stand bag table. Well played.

Thanks man...the crazy part is this was entirely my wife’s idea. She surprised me a couple years ago with the entire room, decorations, and green. She had my dad build that golf bag table.

Back