How much stuff do you carry?

Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve been organizing my bag this off-season and noticed how much “stuff” I tend to carry during the season. So my question is multi-fold, what do you carry? I tend to have in my cart bag that I put on a
Clicgear a lot of stuff. Probably two dozen balls of different brands, sunscreen, bug spray, two gloves, rain gloves, winter gloves, multiple lighters, cigars, charging cable, beer coozies, umbrella, golf head cleaner, tees, sunglasses, etc etc. apparently I’m a boy scout and always prepared ;). What kind of craziness do you have in your bag?

Btw, this doesn’t include the tote I have in the back of the van that has multiple pairs of shoes, extra socks, extra balls, training aids, even an extra golf outfit and so forth. I can’t be the only pack rat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typical day would be clubs (duh), gloves, epoch tees, range mat rubber tees, balls, powerade/gatorade, personal items (wallet/keys/etc)

I just have the basics in my bag. 4 - 6 balls, a handful of tees, adjustment wrench and rangefinder and towel hanging from the bag are all I typically carry besides the 14 clubs.

Stuff - 1-2 dzn balls, 4-5 gloves, 2-3 towels, sunscreen, first aid kit, club wrench, swing weight, tees, range finder, battery pack and cord for my phone, an extra pair or two of socks and, depending on the weather, an umbrella or a pullover.

I usually start off with the basics but by the end of the season it’s like I’ve packed for a monthlong trip to Europe....

14 clubs, 2 alignment sticks, 3 sleeves of balls, tees, towel, club brush, range finder, adjustment wrench, ball marker, sharpie, 1 glove (unless it's a cold day), sunscreen.

Last edited:
Clubs, alignment sticks, towel, 2-3 sleeves of balls, tees & an 8oz flask.
That’s all you need.

I hoof it. So, on the one hand, I need everything I need. On the other, I don't want to carry what I don't need.

So, 14 clubs, 9 balls, two towels (one wet, one dry), a rangefinder, about 12 tees, one divot tool, 2 markers, keys and money clip, 2 rubber tees for the range mat. Other items are optional. If it's going to be cold or may rain I'll pack a pullover or my rain gear. Going to the range? I'll throw in my SC200 Swing Caddy, a weighted warm-up club, and alignment rods.

I have a Trunk Caddie for stuff I might need to swap in and out.

Generally have 1 dozen balls, tees, two towels, rangefinder, rain cover for the bag, a wind breaker, 3 gloves.

I went out to play this afternoon and said to myself...man this bag is heavy! I'm going to go through it and clean it out and post what I find. I'm sure there are a ton of balls!

I think my bag is a mini Winnebago. LOL

Clubs, umbrella, club umbrella, two towels, club brush, rain gear, rain hat, extra Sox. Two dozen balls, Tee’s, ball markers, divot tools, marking pens, pencils, club wrench, rule book, wind shirt, rain hood. And heck. Maybe more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I carry, so as little as possible.

8-10 balls, 2 gloves, tees, tool/ball marker, rangefinder, towel, brush, rain cover, gatorade/water, nail trimmer, sunscreen, and chapstick with SPF.

Waiting for the weather to turn here in Wisconsin so I just cleaned my bag out. I carry quite a bit but I'm trying to lighten it up.

14 Clubs, between 15 and 20 tees, around a dozen balls, range finder, a couple different ball markers, divot tool, two gloves, all weather gloves, pullover, rain cover, bag towel, extra towel, yardage book/scorecard holder, and club brush.

I'm a walker so I generally dont carry that much with me. I recently switched to a push cart but still carry a similar amount.

14 clubs, 9ish balls, 2 gloves, range finder, tees, shaker bottle for water, large towel and pocket towel.

Never was one to really carry rain gear or extra layers. Food is sometimes in my bag.

Since I moved to the push cart I definitely could carry more.

Usually way too much but I’m always in a cart or using a push cart so it’s rarely an issue.

All the stuff - 2 dozen or so balls, tees, lighter, cigars, ball marker, extra socks, pullover, skully, winter gloves, weaponry, extra gloves, snacks, divot tools, water, lip balm, eye drops, ibuprofen, ball markers, 3 golf towels, clubs, rain hood

Not much

Clubs, balls, tees, towel, tooth brush, and 2 bottles of water. I’m not going camping or anything like that.

starting with my cart....I have clucgear cart seat attached, my umbrella always as I use it ion the sun and the rain (if raining I carry another smaller one. A cooler drink pouch. Anywhere from 2 to 3 doz or more balls. I have a lot of dirty balls that need to be cleaned or checked for scuffs and when I go through them every so often I lessen that load to far less and only clean playable balls. Tees, cleat wrench and cleats, a 4way screw driver and crescent wrench in case of cart issues. Gloves can range from 2 or 3 or as many as 5 until I get rid of a few. Golf towel hanging off the side plus another small one on rear pocket. ball markers and divot tool. Sharpie, pencils, extra score cards. Bug spray. And I usually carry a pack of baby wipes...….best for blowing nose, wiping hands, and cleaning balls and clubs too. Cell phone, keys, electronic vape cigalikes (was a former tobacco cig smoker).

Wow, all I need is a spare pair of underwear, some food and I could probably live for days on the golf course.

I carry about 15 balls, two gloves, rain jacket and hat, sunscreen, ball mark fixer, tees and markers, green sharpie, umbrella (if rain is possible)

I just have the basics in my bag. 4 - 6 balls, a handful of tees, adjustment wrench and rangefinder and towel hanging from the bag are all I typically carry besides the 14 clubs.

This for me as well except add some sunscreen to the list. I don’t wear sunglasses on the course so those stay in my locker. This will be the first year that I’ve played with a push cart so maybe I’ll start carrying an umbrella on those possible rainy days.

This for me as well except add some sunscreen to the list. I don’t wear sunglasses on the course so those stay in my locker. This will be the first year that I’ve played with a push cart so maybe I’ll start carrying an umbrella on those possible rainy days.

I take mine as well on those days. Much easier decision when using a push cart than when carrying.

I usually have about a dozen balls, but probably 1.5 dozen of a few different kinds in case I am able to try a shot with a different ball for comparison, or if I want one with more or less spin or distance. Tees of various sizes (all plastic), 4-6 different ball markers, 2-3 gloves, additional set of rain gloves, rain top, umbrella, alignment sticks, club brush, chapstick, sunscreen, water bottle, cpl towels (one for clubs, other for ball and to lay clubs on around green, glasses case and an extra pullover. Geez I got a lot of stuff, but it all fits nicely and I have tons of pockets so there is a spot for everything, and I ride so don't care how heavy the bag ever is!

My bag is about like everyone else’s. The only thing I need to reduce is the amount of ‘shag balls’ I carry. I often practice my pitches and chips with these, but not sure why I carry 20+ of these random and old junk balls day to day.

12-15 balls, couple gloves, tees, bag towel, sunscreen, couple ball marks, divot tool, bag rain cover, handsized notepad, bottle of alieve, weight adjusting tool for my driver.

Back