2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Thought it was just pick the winner, but I could have misread after hearing about the prize and being too excited.

Welp, sent em in. Now fingers crossed

Should make watching all that more interesting. If only the first couple rounds to see if my guys make the cut :)

Silly question: Is it the combined score of your 2 or 3some, best single finisher, etc? How is the winner determined?

Sent from my Note 4

Thought it was just pick the winner, but I could have misread after hearing about the prize and being too excited.

In the past it has been most prize money for your group of players selected. Not sure if that holds true for this one as well.

In the past it has been most prize money for your group of players selected. Not sure if that holds true for this one as well.
That changes the strategy a little bit. Also makes it less likely for a 12 way tie so trying to take a dark horse who if wins won't be as valuable for the winning with no blind drawing strategy I was probably going to use.

Combined prize money.

Really trying to include BStone staffers but I just don't think they can get it done this year. Of course I am terrible at these contests so what do I know but I think I'll take my chances with just two

That said. Entry in. Good luck everyone

Entry in, now to hope I'm right.

Amazing contest.

Entry is in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's a contest! Holy smokes!

What an insane contest! Going to wait a touch before sending in my entry but this is freaking awesome!

Thanks Bridgestone and THP!!!

Honest ?, what is considered a Major Airport? Closest airport is 2 hrs away in Amarillo TX but not sure if that counts...

The prizes just get better and better every year. Will have to think about this one tonight.

Entered!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

wow, this contest is youooooge. Looking forward to the tourny....very much. Contemplating taking thurs and fri off to stay home...

2016 Masters Contest & Thread - Amazing Prize

2016 Masters Contest & Thread - Amazing Prize

About time to get my picks in. Looking to win this baby!

Awesome, awesome contest. First thanks to the THP team, especially the owners for always putting together amazing contests and events for us regular folk. Thanks to Bridgestone for the awesome prize and all of the opportunity and support given to us through THP. Thanks to the awesome community that I feel lucky to be a part of, and im sure whoever wins this is deserving of such a prize.

Since I got my membership paid forward earlier this year by Dawgdaddy, and I have yet to reciprocate, now seems like the perfect time to do so. If anyone is on the fence about the albatross club (no idea why because it's more than worth it) and would like to participate in this fantastic contest, I would be thrilled to pay a membership forward to someone. Have a great weekend everyone and good luck to everybody.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Entry sent in. Another awesome contest from THP!

Good luck everyone!

Entry in, good luck to me!

Honest ?, what is considered a Major Airport? Closest airport is 2 hrs away in Amarillo TX but not sure if that counts...
Somewhere that has a major airline routes they can put a ticket in your name if you win and get to Ohio for your prize.

Nice. Entry in.

I'm still thinking about my picks. Still have some time...

Still very on the fence on who to pick!

Entry sent, thanks for another great contest.

Back