The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The THP Wheel of Destiny.

I think I p*ssed a lot of people off winning 3x on that thing.

Hahaha. Most of them that were "pissed". Yeah Gone Bu not forgotten Hahahaha

I do need to stop being lazy and update my resume with current job. Should have kept the initial posting so i can out to words whatever it is I do

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I've had about 8 different jobs in the place I've worked for the past 10 years.

The THP Wheel of Destiny.

I think I p*ssed a lot of people off winning 3x on that thing.

That was pretty funny though. You were calling dibbs on things at one point, if I remember.

Indeed I was.

Savage. Man.. That demo day was fun.

Club clash I think is going to be even more fun. Kinda wonder if there's a way to get that wheel to make a return...?

Club clash I think is going to be even more fun. Kinda wonder if there's a way to get that wheel to make a return...?
Where there's a will

Where there's a will

I like the idea.

441, get a spreadsheet going. No clue what you should put on it, but typically at times like these, you make a spreadsheet.

Is there a way to will in an all you can eat prime rib and fish buffet? No reason
Hell no.

I walked through that wreckage.

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I've had about 8 different jobs in the place I've worked for the past 10 years.

Sounds like my resume before 2011.

I like the idea.

441, get a spreadsheet going. No clue what you should put on it, but typically at times like these, you make a spreadsheet.
Been there done that

How? Sight? Smell? Do your senses work right?

When Mike relived his meal in the grassy parking lot the next day, I did not see it, and walked through it.

When Mike relived his meal in the grassy parking lot the next day, I did not see it, and walked through it.

I had not heard that caveat of the story and now it's a little funnier

Just told the Mrs. She thought it was gross. I then showed her how to pack a staff bag and she laughed.

Hahahahahhaa

Yessss

Omg you guys! I've been selected!! I'm so honored!!

32722f245b122252e10d9312c02c3991.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappearing lofts is the DEVIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back