grips for arthritic fingers?

jnordwell

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello so my wife bought me some non tapered grips for my clubs. So I bought a set of new sticks Adams XTD
So I installed the new grips on the clubs. I wear a xl glove. I went out for a quick 9 after I put the grips on and now everything is going right fade. Which I've been use to from my early slice days but the last few years have been slight fade, draw or mainly in the middle. Any thoughts?? what would be a better choice of grips? I am going to go out a couple more times before I regrip. Thanks

I use oversized Winn Grips in the lite version. Also look online for arthritic gloves. I have them and they help.

i was just talking with a thp'er who is having some arthritis issues in his fingers, and he said the mcc plus 4 is good because you don't have to grip the club in the fingers as much with your lower hand.

You might also try a mid sized grip. It has helped me.

I have RA and my finger joints in both hands do take a beating. Tried jumbo grips but was way to big and just didn't feel right. Mid size works well. Have MCC+4s on all my clubs and they are great. It does take a bit to get use to.

Left field: Try rubbing organic castor oil on your hands/joints at bed... :bomb: (get it on e-bay/amazon)

grips for arthritic fingers?

So I had "Trigger Finger Release" surgery done on my right hand a couple of years ago. I use a Bionic arthritic glove on right hand to help me grip the club. I'm right handed.
Here is what it looks like:
da8378d480e1c3f3485731b5d0792c10.jpg

Here is a normal Bionic glove:
e9eb33ea75cc2ff3edbd02f2b975435a.jpg

You can see that the arthritic one has more padding on it in the fingers and has a wrist cuff. They are not cheap but they work. Bought it via Amazon I think.

How do the new Winn grips hold u. I have bad and being a mechanic and I have a little arthritis in my hands .

OP, you might go for the Winn Dri Tack midsize to Jumbo. The Winns feel great to older hands. I have them on irons and woods, and am putting them on my wedges. If you play and don't spend a lot of time on the range, wear seems very good. If you like light brown faux leather look, try the anniversary edition.

Last edited:
Go online to check this grips out,they have worked out great.Enlow grips.��

I have this problem and almost any mid size grip gives me some relief!

Back