Harry Taylor Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In for review are the new Harry Taylor Design wedges.

f2791623b40ad1c83e2ef9a6ea1257f3.jpg

ac0bfb2da8cb97d87e79c8a58da27a2f.jpg

e71789ce2d072ab796de0beeb54f4e8e.jpg

Very pleased to see this. There is quite a story behind the man that is behind these.

I like the look. The back reminds me of the 588 Custom wedges from a few years ago. Harry Taylor has quite the history himself.

I like the look. The back reminds me of the 588 Custom wedges from a few years ago. Harry Taylor has quite the history himself.

Heck yes he does, truly a legend when it comes to wedges and wedge design.

Nice looking wedge. Have to admit I've never heard of Harry Taylor before (off to Google)

I have never heard of this guy. Will be interested in the review when it goes up though to learn more about these.

Those look niiiiiiiiiiice! :)

They look nice and clean, love the look of that darker finish.

I love the looks of these. Looking forward to seeing some feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have gotten a couple of emails advertising and was intrigued. They look great.

What a story, thanks for the link.

Excited to learn more about these new wedges!

Really like the looks of these and am quite intrigued to hear about these in the review.

Received some emails the last couple days and had never heard of him before that. Will need to check out his story.

Clean looking wedges, and I enjoyed reading about Harry Taylor!

These look really nice, I like the dark slate look, always have.

Those look really nice. "Classy" is the first word that came to mind. I bet those would look stellar next to some BH PTx irons!

Interesting narrative by him on his site, but I'm not sure I get the pitch. The design doesn't stand out to me, rather looks like a store brand, and there doesn't seem to be anything new/different in terms of technology. Am I missing something? Will tune into the review for sure.

From that link, Harry Taylor has quite a history - very interesting. I like the look of the wedges and definitely interested to hear more.

Just read up on him. Pretty cool story. Sadly they don't even offer their wedges in 50* that I can see, so even if there was any interest, they'd be out for me.

Interesting narrative by him on his site, but I'm not sure I get the pitch. The design doesn't stand out to me, rather looks like a store brand, and there doesn't seem to be anything new/different in terms of technology. Am I missing something? Will tune into the review for sure.

my thoughts exactly. why these? why now? the tolerances seem impressively tight, but do we know what other larger oem tolerances are? i don't get it. if they're good, more options is welcomed.

my thoughts exactly. why these? why now? the tolerances seem impressively tight, but do we know what other larger oem tolerances are? i don't get it. if they're good, more options is welcomed.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Not trying to knock on the guy, but don't understand the "why".

They look very nice. I like the style of them. I'll have to read up on him as I haven't heard of him before.

Back