Valspar Championship (Tampa) comes to town

Good start. CHIII, Kuch, Oosty, Choi, Duf & Reed are all within striking distance. Hope it holds up.

Bowditch continues his horrid play.... I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Good lord Keegan. What happened? +8 today.

What's the cut line at?

+3, still could go back to +4

He hit 3 fairways yesterday, and made a bunch of big numbers at Doral. I believe one of the 80 rounds had 5 birdies in it which leads me to believe he is lost off the tee. Golf is hard even for elite players.

I can't believe how difficult this course looks. Wowzers

If your struggling as bad as Bowditch you gotta think he would be better off staying home for a few weeks to work on his game. Unless it's only brought on by pressure I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I would be interested in playing if timing worked out. Driven by it a lot but never played there.

Maybe I will get lucky and land a time. And if I am realy lucky I can get some area THPers out to play the round with me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DeLaet is channeling is inner mountain man with that beard!

Ryan Moore starting to make a move. I like it.

Someone should tell Patrick Reed the white pants with the black shoes, belt and hat is not a good look.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If these guys come back a little more. J Speith is going to have a real shot tomorrow after he was being written off on Thursday.

Stricker's putter is uncharacteristically letting him down today.

Heckuva chip in by Haas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Lord DeLaet is fuzzy

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good Lord DeLaet is fuzzy

He's gotta be related somehow to Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Good old Canadian boy!

I really hope he breaks through. His swing is too gorgeous and his beard is too magnificent for him not to have a win yet.

I really hope he breaks through. His swing is too gorgeous and his beard is too magnificent for him not to have a win yet.

Agree, tee to green he is so solid. He should win a couple of times a year.

Back