that place will be packed at that great rate

****Friday March 11****

Pine Hills GC - Hinckley

$29 w cart!!!

10:18 / 10:28

Gunner
Flylean45
Pkorf

I know Friday's are tough...but looking forward to whoever can make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In as long as I can send one of you guys the money on paypal

hey can any of you guys change shafts maybe at a home workshop? i have been having trouble adjusting to my lower weight bio cell irons with an 85G shaft from my previous irons with 120G project x 6.0 shafts. i could throw in some cash for your time if someone could swap in the project X's into my new clubs. maybe just one at first to see if the feel is what i am looking for.

If I was closer I'd do it for you.

This is a solid deal
838903473ebca85113faa2ff8c55a51f.jpg

If something is happening here that day....Saturday preferred. I'm in....

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

In Carmel Indiana right now. Wanting to play somewhere decent one afternoon this week. Just called Prairie View....$45???!!! Great course but.....

Purgatory $35....

The Fort not Brickyard are open yet.

Any other recommendations?

Last edited:
If I was closer I'd do it for you.

Thanks for the offer I'm going to head to the range today with the old clubs knowing me in will probably hit them well and not want to mess with them .....I hate golf sometimes lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

In Carmel Indiana right now. Wanting to play somewhere decent one afternoon this week. Just called Prairie View....$45???!!! Great course but.....

Purgatory $35....

HUGE fan of Prarie View!

HUGE fan of Prarie View!
Me too I shot under par there once .........on the front 9....the back not so much

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Purgatory $35....

Try Grey Eagle.

Anyone free on Thursday. 10:30ish at legacy. $20 hot deal and I have a BOGO I will go half one. I am sure golf now still has their absurd fees so will probably cost $10-15 each total

PKorf,

Just saw your message about being in Indy. Sorry I didn't get back with you earlier. Nicest week of the year, and busiest week of the year for me so far.

No worries man. Planning on heading out tomorrow for sure. I'm staying fairly close to prairie view. Probably where I'll end up.

Sorry you got to the post before me Pkorf. Site was blocked from work. Apologies.

Sorry you got to the post before me Pkorf. Site was blocked from work. Apologies.

No biggie! Looking forward to Friday and netting ya!

Purgatory $35....

Prairie View is worth it

Prairie View is worth it

Probably will pull the trigger. Not a bad place to officially start the golf year. Played 9 there last year and loved it. Bought a polo...anyone need anything while I'm there?

OK.....this is waaaayyyy to good to not share.

Prairie View Golf club (Carmel, IN)

Round of Golf with Range Balls and Lunch for One ($55), Two($98), or Four($189) at Prairie View Golf Club (Up to 49% Off)
WHEN YOU GOT TO CHECKOUT apply coupon CODE: NEXTFIFTY (Gives you up to $50 off next groupon purchase). Not sure when this expires....

https://www.groupon.com/deals/prairie-view-golf-club-1-5

or

$55 -> $27.50
$98 -> $49.50
$189-> $139

Ha was supposed to say meeting ya....oh wel

LOL. I thought you were throwing down the gauntlet.

Windmill is charging 25.00 for 18 w/cart all month during the week. A few dollars more on weekends. Sign up for their web specials!

They are in a low spot, so they tend to be soft early in the year.

I already told Pkorf, but the all-season special at Sugarbush in Windham/Garretsville is 25.00 on Mondays.

Playing Legacy in Ottawa Lake Mi at 10:40 am. Got 2 openings if anyone is interested.

OK.....this is waaaayyyy to good to not share.

Prairie View Golf club (Carmel, IN)

Round of Golf with Range Balls and Lunch for One ($55), Two($98), or Four($189) at Prairie View Golf Club (Up to 49% Off)
WHEN YOU GOT TO CHECKOUT apply coupon CODE: NEXTFIFTY (Gives you up to $50 off next groupon purchase). Not sure when this expires....

https://www.groupon.com/deals/prairie-view-golf-club-1-5

or

$55 -> $27.50
$98 -> $49.50
$189-> $139

That is a great deal. They offered it last year and a couple of co-workers took advantage of it. The only issue I remember with it was there was time restrictions on the weekends with the deal, but nothing major.

I will have to take another look at the deal, but I am moving in May to the other side of Indy and taking advantage of the deal might be tough.

It is an awesome deal though!

Ok time to get a list going

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad

Last edited:
Ok time to get a list going

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441

I should be able to be in. Someone sell me a ticket :D

Back