New England Members

Mt hood isn't exactly flat...

Yeah....I played the back 9, which seemed like the path to every hole was either an extreme up hill or and extreme downhill.... brutal. I'm feeling better now, but the ego is still bruised after topping the ball a bunch of times, and general poor performance. It's very cliche, but on the 18th hole, I hit a pure 8i shot, that landed about 15 ft from the flag, 2 putted for par.....lol I left with a smile.

Yeah....I played the back 9, which seemed like the path to every hole was either an extreme up hill or and extreme downhill.... brutal. I'm feeling better now, but the ego is still bruised after topping the ball a bunch of times, and general poor performance. It's very cliche, but on the 18th hole, I hit a pure 8i shot, that landed about 15 ft from the flag, 2 putted for par.....lol I left with a smile.

It's a good finishing par 3 I'm a fan of that course. I don't like to walk it though

Got 18 on the books tomorrow here in Aruba. Will be working on flighting in the breeze! Should be a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 18 on the books tomorrow here in Aruba. Will be working on flighting in the breeze! Should be a blast

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Are you playing Divi Links or Tierra del Sol?

Good for you, man. With this weeks weather, any outdoor golf seems unlikely.

Thanks; stinks about the weather

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Are you playing Divi Links or Tierra del Sol?

Tierra del Sol. Cool track; much more visually dynamic compared to Divi. Both are fun though.

Tierra del Sol. Cool track; much more visually dynamic compared to Divi. Both are fun though.

I've never been up to Tierra del Sol but have heard great things. Played Divi a bunch because that's where we usually stay so it's convenient. It's a fun little course. Enjoy and keep them as straight as possible with the wind!

Daydreaming of an early morning round, warm sun shining and the smell off freshly cut fairways....oh well, back to reality....

Dry is good.

Trying to figure out when I can head to the range and get the kinks worked out in the swing.

@rickterp - how does the range work at south shore and is it open?

Or might head to mcgolf tomorrow night.

Trying to figure out when I can head to the range and get the kinks worked out in the swing.

Let me know if your going to McGolf, I may be interested in joining you.

Not sure if it's open; they sell pass codes in the pro shop for a bucket, think it's $5. You could call and check. You may even be able to get a range card and put cash on it, not sure if they do that.

Let me know if your going to McGolf, I may be interested in joining you.

Let's do it. D has a class tomorrow from 6pm - 7pm so I'm good for it, probably get there around 6pm.

Not sure if it's open; they sell pass codes in the pro shop for a bucket, think it's $5. You could call and check. You may even be able to get a range card and put cash on it, not sure if they do that.

Thanks, i'll call them later today.

Really want to start getting on there short game area as well.

Buddy of mine is looking for a lefty 915D3 but not interested in paying $450.00. Anybody know any insiders?
He's done the Ebay,3balls, PGA superstore thing to no avail.
Thanks

On Monday May 23, the Bellingham Lions Club annual golf tourney is taking place at New England Country Club in Bellingham, MA.
8:00 shotgun start and we usually wrap it up before 3:00. $125/player includes continental breakfast, 18 holes with cart, lunch, on-course prize opportunities included like longest drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one. We're looking for golfers (or sponsors!) so please PM me if you're interested. I'd love a THP 4some or more if we can do it!

Last edited:
Buddy of mine is looking for a lefty 915D3 but not interested in paying $450.00. Anybody know any insiders?
Thanks

You might want to try starting a thread in the marketplace. We've got a decent number of lefties on the site. Titleist stuff is tough to get at any discount though.

You might want to try starting a thread in the marketplace. We've got a decent number of lefties on the site. Titleist stuff is tough to get at any discount though.
Will do

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks

tell your buddy golfavenue has plenty of them! cheap money, register to receive emails and get 10% off your first buy. have him send me the difference $$$

sorry, bad info, those are 915d2 or 913 d3

tell your buddy golfavenue has plenty of them! cheap money, register to receive emails and get 10% off your first buy. have him send me the difference $$$

sorry, bad info, those are 915d2 or 913 d3
Thanks for looking out Art. I'll forward him site an have him keep checking in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just got an email that Segregansett (private) in Taunton is running a member for a day special $35 walk or ride 18 until 3/31, $50 after.

Back