What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Big Bertha 9* with a Matrix Ozik 55x4 White Tie.

Got a new to me stand bag. These bags look so dang good.

5a26ef30e2c0dad238613e3465d25ac4.jpg
Love that bag, have one myself. Gr8 taste.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I put 14 new Golf Pride New Decade grips on. Went with the red, white, grey & blue on all the irons. Everything else got multi color New Decades

Gettin' it done!

Advantage of a yearly bonus. Have a couple pairs of pants and/or shorts to buy the should be set.

I like your style

switching it up this year. Puma has disappointed with their shirts lately and I like the look of the roll collar.

Advantage of a yearly bonus. Have a couple pairs of pants and/or shorts to buy the should be set.

switching it up this year. Puma has disappointed with their shirts lately and I like the look of the roll collar.

Agreed with the regular line, one of the reasons I went to Lux line.

Just purchased an XR16 pro 14*. Launch pad being installed in orlando. Space X better watch out!

Just purchased an XR16 pro 14*. Launch pad being installed in orlando. Space X better watch out!
Did you go with the shaft recommendation from Danny?

Set of DG pros for my xr pros, shims, and ferrules.

If it's an improvement on the last version, that club is going to be crazy good. I love my XR pro 14*

If it's an improvement on the last version, that club is going to be crazy good. I love my XR pro 14*

During my brief time with the club I found it to be very close to the 3deep and GBB combined.

I was gonna tell Molten to take it from his Gauntlet teammate haha.

I've got a lesson in the morning and a round in the afternoon. I'll grab one from the pro shop and try to get on flightscope with it. Might go home with me if I can.

25g counter core weight for the superstroke that they just brought out. Excited to get it, but man this grip is becoming expensive haha. If it works it's worth it though. 50g feels a bit heavy but with nothing feels too light. 25 should fit the bill perfectly.

25g counter core weight for the superstroke that they just brought out. Excited to get it, but man this grip is becoming expensive haha. If it works it's worth it though. 50g feels a bit heavy but with nothing feels too light. 25 should fit the bill perfectly.
I think the 25g would be nice.

But, for me, the grip just doesnt do it. The Lamkin Sink grips just work better for me.

I think the 25g would be nice.

But, for me, the grip just doesnt do it. The Lamkin Sink grips just work better for me.

hey that's what options are for. The GT tour size is literal perfection for me right now, I just want that 75g weight to it, which is what the 25g counter core will do. It's basically the exact grip I would design for myself if I had a blank slate and all the resources. Irritated for how you have to purchase everything to do it, but I'll get over it if it gives me the feel I'm looking for.

Picked up a Callaway XR 16 10.5*. Don't think it will beat 816 DBD but just had to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back