when they entered that facility, i was physically ill just waiting for something terrible to happen to one of them. that was a really well done episode! if rosita is looking for a beardless, dark-haired, significantly less bada$$ replacement for abraham, i would like to submit my application. talk about suspending disbelief! sasha for rosita?

Hands down the coolest scene....

Comic Spoiler Alert
Spoiler
The scene with Glenn looking at all the pictures of people with bashed heads in the room with the 2 sleeping guys....wow.....after that scene I believe we will in fact see Negan bash Glenn with Lucille.

I'm still hoping they sway from the books. They have been paying an aaaaaawful lot of attention to Abraham lately as they did with Tyrese before he got it. I'd be OK with seeing him as a replacement.

I'm still hoping they sway from the books. They have been paying an aaaaaawful lot of attention to Abraham lately as they did with Tyrese before he got it. I'd be OK with seeing him as a replacement.

Talking with a co-worker, we voted to swap out Darryl or Glen (who ever gets to "met" Lucille) for Father Gabriel.

Spoiler
Yeah, I've heard rumors of Carol too. The scene where Maggie tells Glenn something along the lines of "it always costs something" when talking about taking on the Saviors also makes me think they will stay with Glenn. I dunno, should be fun to see the speculation and who actually gets it.

And rumors of Daryl

Spoiler
Yeah, I've heard rumors of Carol too. The scene where Maggie tells Glenn something along the lines of "it always costs something" when talking about taking on the Saviors also makes me think they will stay with Glenn. I dunno, should be fun to see the speculation and who actually gets it.

Last few episodes have been very action packed!

Last few episodes have been very action packed!

Good because the first half of season 6 was a yawner IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This weekends episode was phenomenal in my opinion. Pretty much the whole episode was edge of your seat kind of stuff. I'm really looking forward to what happens next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this episode was one of the best. Just really fun and exciting all the way around.
The ending was awesome. I was not expecting that at all. Can't wait till sunday

Well this was a good episode. I really liked that red head. She would have been good to keep around. But a great death.

Holy Crap they roasted those dudes.

Rick is cold blooded.

Shane would approve.

I think I liked this episode. I'm just super confused on this whole negan thing.

Well this was a good episode. I really liked that red head. She would have been good to keep around. But a great death.
She had one line that hit me..."you aren't the good guys, you know that, right?"

If that vicious clan thought our group was bad news, then......

I think I liked this episode. I'm just super confused on this whole negan thing.

What are you confused about. We really haven't seen Negan yet; these are just people from his group.

What are you confused about. We really haven't seen Negan yet; these are just people from his group.
I think it was confusing when that guy said we are all neegan

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I thought the older lady said something about how they were all neegan. I haven't read the comics so I don't really know the neegan backstory.

I thought the older lady said something about how they were all neegan. I haven't read the comics so I don't really know the neegan backstory.

Only thing I know about him is he is a very bad mam

Based on the comics, the Saviors are like a cult. Negan speaks through them and they speak for Negan.

She had one line that hit me..."you aren't the good guys, you know that, right?"

If that vicious clan thought our group was bad news, then......

Everyone is bad. We have only followed this one group I imagine all the clusters have been through some crap. Our group just invaded a compound and killed everyone. The two of our group who did get captured locked two guys in a room and let them burn and it's not the first time they have burned people alive.

Man I'm just catching up. They just sneaked into the saviors compound and my palms are sweating..the suspense is killing me

um... wow

So Carol leaves for 2nd time.

Daryl is going for revenge against Dwight. Personal vendetta and to avenge Denise's death.

And the way Denise died was crazy. Thought a little boy was going to get her back in that pharmacy nothing like what happened.

That was a good episode. Always edge of seat!!!!

Back