Michigan hackers, check in here

The Loop is supposed to open later this year. 1 course, 2 directions.

Can't wait to play it. Absolutely one of the best-conditioned courses in the state. Wonderful greens.

The Loop is supposed to open later this year. 1 course, 2 directions.
This is a course I want to play, the concept has me really really intrigued.

Paging Michigan Slice.

He's your man on the matter in that area. And I'm sure he would be willing to join ya!

Hopefully he'll see this post!

Later,

John

Yes, I know one of the owners at LochenHeath and they are private again.

Just saw this. Thanks. Too bad as I really enjoyed that one and wish it was still public, but sounds like its goods news for them.

Just saw this. Thanks. Too bad as I really enjoyed that one and wish it was still public, but sounds like its goods news for them.

They are hopeful - "they" being a group of the adjoining landowners who bought the course a few years ago. The hope is they can replicate the success of the Kingsley Club where seasonal residents will be willing to join; they would not make it depending on locals to join.

Any courses open right now north of Mt. Pleasant? I want to take a road trip tomorrow from northern Michigan and play some golf.

Later,

John

My wife went through Mt. Pleasant this a.m. on her way from TC to the Thumb - said there was a good bit of snow in many areas there (some fields are open).

My wife went through Mt. Pleasant this a.m. on her way from TC to the Thumb - said there was a good bit of snow in many areas there (some fields are open).

Drat!! Doesn't sound too promising. How about south of Lansing -- we're talking all across the northern half of the state.

Later,

John

For eastsiders, Tanglewood in south lyon/novi area is opening on Friday.

John,
It shouldn't be too long!
I know the good courses such as Bucks Run and PohlCat won't be in a hurry to open, but some of the others might.
Let me know if you're in the area and want to tee it up!

Hey there's always good ole Maple Lane, right jdtox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John,
It shouldn't be too long!
I know the good courses such as Bucks Run and PohlCat won't be in a hurry to open, but some of the others might.
Let me know if you're in the area and want to tee it up!

Since we're still measuring the snow in feet up north, I just want a place I can swing a club and putt into a hole. Doesn't matter how good the course is -- I'll take anything right now. An open farm field with a gopher hole looks pretty good this time of year. I'm pretty sick of simulators.

Later,

John

Hey there's always good ole Maple Lane, right jdtox.

Where's "good ole" Maple Lane?

Later,

John

In Warren. 15 mile rd

In Warren. 15 mile rd

It's on 14 mile road. It's a good early season course to get the winter rust off. It seems like its open year around.

Some brutal conditions for Regional Rivalry prep in Holland today gents..

Was brutal

Some brutal conditions for Regional Rivalry prep in Holland today gents..

Was brutal
It was a great day for golf out there today, I just wish I could of gotten out.

Playing Legacy in Ottawa Park at 10:40. Got 2 openings if anyone wants to jump in.

What time could you get there? I could push time back some.

Hi all,

I'll be staying at my house in Pentwater (40mi North of Muskegon) May 21-29. I'm planning on spending a lot of time playing my favorite courses in the area (including Arcadia Bluffs.) Let me know if you'd like to join!

~Peter

Couple of good weather days for Early March !! Think we have rounded the corner? I hope so.. I love to see that ball fly...

Couple of good weather days for Early March !! Think we have rounded the corner? I hope so.. I love to see that ball fly...

I sure hope so too. We need to prep!

Gary... (Rozo22) is involved in a big event this spring! The Gauntlet!!!
Need any mutual help preparing?

Great idea Tpluff!

Up early rumble rolling , kettle bell, band work.. THP Complete the Challenge 2 ball putting.. Enter and get some Bridgestone swag... Go Team Michigan!! https://vimeo.com/158472375
0048d9fd202a0ba896335c77f700cef8.jpg

I just wanted to post in here a big Congrats to Damien (Lions81) on the birth of his daughter!

Congrats buddy!

Back