Status
Not open for further replies.

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
All prices include USPS priority mail shipping to contiguous U.S.

Only trade interests at this time are:
1. Boutique (such as T.P. Mills, Lajosi, Nead, Tad Moore, Bettinardi) flow neck putters
2. Callaway Big Bertha Mini 14°
3. SKLZ Golf Strong program

I can add funds for the right deal if need be

Now on to the items...

1. Grandura 530 stiff flex driver shaft. Bought this from Kang a few weeks ago and used it for 9 holes. Great shaft but does not give me anything my current shaft does not so would rather give someone else the opportunity to game it. The 530 is classified as a low spin, mid launch shaft and I found those characteristics to be true for me when I used it. The shaft, which comes with an installed Callaway dual cog adapter, plays to 45.5" in a Great Big Bertha head. A Golf Pride Z Cord grip is installed on the shaft. NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

2. Next up is a Miyazaki Kusala White 61S stiff driver shaft with an installed Callaway dual cog adapter. This shaft play to 45" in a Great Big Bertha head. I previously gamed this shaft in a Cleveland Classic 290 head. A Lamkin UTx grip is installed on this shaft and only has a few rounds on it. NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

3. The last club is a Tad Moore Pro 1 TS 100% milled carbon steel putter. This putter is essentially brand new as it has only been rolled on an indoor putting green. Bought it hoping to get over my disdain for plumbers necks but it still is not happening. The club plays to 34" and I ordered it with a loft of 3.5° and lie angle of 70°. The finish was described as a matte oil finish and the face milling is a "washboard" milling which produces a great feel and roll of the ball. The head weight is 340 grams. The 4th picture below shows the toe hang is approximately 1/2. The lead tape has since been removed to bring the head weight down to the stock of 340 grams and a picture of the clean sole without the lead tape is posted in the thread. Other than the sight dot, none of the other stamps have been paint filled. The shaft in the putter is a stepless True Temper. $115.00 with the generic white head cover or, if you would prefer the THP pizza and beer cover, I will send that one with the putter for $125.00.

2dd6fc7e1d5fa0affa3d250cb4b066ec.jpg

0504e593cf8db2fe637ea3d4bbfe9d08.jpg

cb976b3f8e0e5a191eb36c30bb562308.jpg

3a07a4b9a9222f27aac3c7940faee8c9.jpg

287f9ce6c22810e5c5fb9e4d09a37d2b.jpg

7fde0f2ea04d6ff894983cada9f2460b.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday evening bump. Will entertain reasonable offers for the Miyazaki White shaft and the Tad Moore putter.

In an effort to spread some Tad Moore putter love in THP, the price in the OP had been reduced. This putter is not a mass produced Tad Moore designed Maxfli or Olimar, it is a 100% milled carbon steel flatstick.

Can you post a pic without the lead tape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am out of town on business until Thursday night but can do when I return. It is completely blank with no stamps, paint, etc. Apparently Tad is not big on sole stamps because the one I game is completely clean as well.

Had my wife remove the lead tape and take and send me a pic

6df5b7c8-b7c6-4b9f-a657-5671eee8cc70_zpstz1bsnau.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another shot of the head that she took

27939aed-6a7f-4a1c-9659-f03a9aae1bc9_zpsbxnnrdug.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for posting those. I just don't have the funds or the trade bait you're looking for now.

Shafts are no longer available for sale here. Price drop on putter.

Outdoor picture of the sole without lead tape

64985adf611186bde36b16c679550702.jpg

Final price drops reflected in OP.

Last bump before the bay for this very nice putter at a great price.

$115 shipped with THP beer and pizza cover. Will leave thread open until 10:00 pm EST tonight.

This thread can be closed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back