grips for guys who dont wear a glove

jnordwell

Reaction score
Handicap
I don't wear a glove. Need a good grip for PNW weather for year round golfing. Looking for options on a mid sized grip. Thanks

Love the Lamkin wrap-tec and the Iomic X-Evolution though the Iomic's are on the pricy side.

I liked half cord grips when I lived in New Orleans and Miami - the humidity destroyed gloves. I never had any slippage issues w 1/2 cord grips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Lamkin Utx and love them. Don't wear a glove and play in the rain all the time

I use Lamkin Utx and love them. Don't wear a glove and play in the rain all the time

I would stay away from the utx wraps. I have them on my irons and they are quality grips but without a glove they are better options.

I would stay away from the utx wraps. I have them on my irons and they are quality grips but without a glove they are better options.
Yeah wasn't a fan of the wraps. But love the plain ones

Love my Winn Dry-tacs without gloves.

I would second the standard uTx. Just spent 3 days at Bandon with some intermittent rain throughout and these performed great.

Golf Pride CP2 Pro

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Golf Pride New Decade Midsize

Golf Pride New Decade Midsize

Seconded. I play about half my rounds with no glove. I usually go no gloves in the rain instead of fighting the glove grip wiping battle. NDMC work really well for me.

I never wear a glove and I've played with NDMC, and now I'm playing I lines which are also nice.

I have Lamkin uTX grips. Usually I wear a glove, but I've played rounds without a glove with no issues at all.

Lamkin UTx, all day. I use it because when I tested it without a glove, it was one of the only grips that didn't slip. It's great in all weather too.

I never wear a glove and I've played with NDMC, and now I'm playing I lines which are also nice.

These are another solid option.

Golf Pride Tour Velvet Supertack. I played with them last weekend 2 days in the rain and loved them.

To me the Super Tack is just a stickier version of the Tour Velvet and Tour Velvet Cord that are by far the most popular grips on the PGA Tour.

Never wear a glove and never met a Lamkin I liked :)
Golf Pride NDMC, or, if you are willing to splurge on yourself - the No1 grips are outstanding.

I use UTX's and played my last round gloveless with no problems.

I always play without gloves and much prefer the new GP Tour Wraps.

Never wear a glove and never met a Lamkin I liked :)
Golf Pride NDMC, or, if you are willing to splurge on yourself - the No1 grips are outstanding.

I used to love No1 grips, then I played one on my driver last season and hated it, it wore down so quick where my fingers would sit. It made it about 5 rounds.

Golf pride MCC +4 is all I'll play and never wear a glove

Golf pride MCC +4 is all I'll play and never wear a glove

I have MCC +4 on all of my wedges, Winn Dry-Tacs on everything else but the putter, which is a Lamkin grip... Gloves are optional dependent upon weather, temps & humidity.

Back