Do you post your 9 hole rounds?

What is the reasoning behind this?

My reasoning is that cutting what was intended to be 18 holes short isn't a 9 hole round, it's half an 18 hole round. I can see how it wouldn't make sense to others, but it does in my twisted mind.

Absolutely I do. I play a bunch of 9 hole rounds especially on weekdays so id be screwed if we couldn't post them haha

Only time I play 9 holes is for league and I don't post those since it's match play with gimmies.
You can post those scores since a 2 foot gimmie would have the same expected score and if you had holed out. If you pick up the hole you just put an x on your card and write down your expected score.

You can post those scores since a 2 foot gimmie would have the same expected score and if you had holed out. If you pick up the hole you just put an x on your card and write down your expected score.
Im not worried about 2ft gimmies but the ones that are 10+ft that I really dont know if I would 1 putt or 3 putt. Also guessing an expected score to me is a very illegitimate way to track hcp.

I'm loving the "do you post your solo rounds" debate on this forum. It got me to thinking, do you post your 9 hole rounds? I post every single one, and in my club, I think I'm the only one who does!

I post every round. I want my handicap to be as accurate as possible.

With my schedule, probably the bulk of my rounds are 9 holes. I'll decide before I tee off if I'm there to practice or to play, and I will post if it's a scoring round. If it's practice, I don't bother keeping any score at all.

I do. Want to keep my handicap as accurate as possible.

Most of my rounds are 9 hole rounds, so yep. Definitely.

Do you post your 9 hole rounds?

My course has a "hybrid/long 9" that isn't handicapped. The traditional 9 is tricky when walking 9. The 9th hole is the furthest hole from the club house so the walk back is about 20 minutes with hills.

Instead, when getting in those quick 9s after work, I play holes 1-4 then hop on the back 9 and play 14-18 and those scores aren't submitted since it's not available on the GHIN system.

All my other normal 9 hole scores are posted.

Back